• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your favorite KO move?

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
Because we can't depend so much with fsmash and usmash as other characters (namely Fox & Co.) to KO opponents, I noticed that you need to be a little creative at this moment, especially when you've just been KO'ed yourself and went down to 0%. this is really to see how everyone makes their most of Luc at zero-hour.
I, for one, really like to use double-team in the hopes of getting a star KO of the opponent (especially vs. Pit, outrageous recovery...). it's fun because then you can go all "HA IN YOUR FACE!!" and really anoy your friend XD
Another one of my favorites is to use a utilt or dthrow to launch the opponent in the air, only to aura sphere or force palm into oblivion, once again hoping for a star KO. this works particularly well because i've got an incredible aim with the aura sphere at midair.
Anyone else? =3

Nodrak

Smash Ace
I love my uair juggles since people are still caught off-guard by it's range but my favorite would be a DT. It's extremely satisfying when my opponent not only hits the small window of opportunity, but doesn't shield or dodge in response to it.

Unless it's yoshi, then toadstool hopping his 2nd jump is the most hilarious thing ever.

LaserBust

Smash Journeyman
lool @ Above. Meh fav. is off stage Force Palm. Very sexy. Hah.. I wanna counter .. but every time I do my oppenent misses.. Im so dern unlucky. :(

Da N

Smash Journeyman
The vacinity of the planet Earth. (California)
It sux when you counter but they miss, it seems they only miss when you do counter. I sometimes throw them off stage then hit them with a fully charged aus. Its also fun to gimp them out with his f-air then finish with a fully charged aus again, it also knocks you back for an added return bonus too. :)

Greenpoe

Smash Ace
F-tilt to aura sphere rocks...but then again, vs. a light character at a high percent, a Force Palm-grab can KO if you're near the edge, that's pretty satisfying!

Lupo

Smash Cadet
I'm a more ground-oriented Lucario. To kill, I either jab cancel, use an aura ball, or (depending on the enemy's location) back throw. If the situation calls for it, I'll fair-dair.

Fugue

Smash Apprentice
I've actually been getting some nice uair kills recently. It involves some Meta-Knight-esque chasing, but it's got a pretty nice hitbox and good enough knockback.

Kiro13

Smash Cadet
I like using the Aura Sphere, Double Team, or using the Down Air. The Down Air in particular because even if it doesn't kill them it sets the opponent up for a chance to keep them off the stage or blasting them off with aura sphere.

Pentaoku

Smash Apprentice
For revenge kills, I end up using forward throw, forward smash, or down smash to finish things lol.

Overall, I still mostly kill from tip'd forward smashes, charged down smashes, aura spheres, or down airs. IF I'm lucky I also get up airs (lol air dodge) or double teams.

leogeo2

Smash Cadet
I always figured that Dsmash and the sphere were the way to go. Maybe an Fsmash here and there but so far for me, Dsmash has been the prime tool for KOs as Lucario.

The moves that work best for me are, in order:

*Aura Sphere - It's like a Death Ball only more badass.
*UAir - Surprisingly useful for top-chasing.
*BAir - Lovely backhand. Totally useful when timed right. (Moves as fast as TL's FAir)
*FSmash and DSmash (tie) - ****, these things have range. So freakin slow, but still.
*Double Team - If it doesn't kill, you can still use UAir to kill them from the top.
*Force Palm - I actually paused the game right before Lucario was about to punch the crap out of my friend and said "How does this make you feel?" We both started laughing, so it was all good.

Mobious

Smash Rookie
Best ending to a 20-minute 1v1 battle on Final-D w/ no items: 10-man survival 1v1, me (Lucario) vs. my room-mate (Pikachu), ended up coming down to one life a piece, 150% damage each, and I hit him with a fully charged aura sphere point-blank. SOOO satisfying :bigthumbu

-Mobious-

Top Bottom