• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Favorite Character and Move

Daedatheus

Smash Lord

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Agreed ^^ It looks painful. But falcon's backthrow is more awesome. Boot to the head ftw. Not to mention his fthrow.. slamming your face into the ground..

KROE

Smash Cadet
:pAny of Ness's smashes. >>; The yoyo's were so powerful in the 64. I miss that.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
My favourite move is Falcon's reverse up-air (the one that sends you backwards). It's an excellent finisher and edgeguarder. My favourite combo ender is connecting three reverse up-airs (usually the first above the edge, and the other two off the stage).

I'd say Falcon's reverse up-air is the 64 version of the knee.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Reverse uair is sweet. Ill agree.

Lets not forget fthrow - dashpivot - double jump or even shorthop backwards uair, depending on weight and % of your opponent

sharksquail

Smash Ace
Favorite character- Mario
Favorite Move- Tornado spike. (I can't ever get this to work but it is way to sick.)
Close Second- Falcon reverse up air aka the slingshot.

xXSubzero51Xx

Smash Rookie
Favourite Character:Captain Falcon(Of Course)
Favourite Move(Combo):Grab,jump to him and....Falcon Punch!!!

joebod2

Smash Rookie
.... Mario's front air.....

That is one of the strongest air launchers in the game

Combo in sector Z 25-50% drop kick into the wall intercetp with dair shuffl out then up smash cuarentied kill if all hits

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
I love Mario's tornado. It racks up good damage and sounds awsome when you get your opponents inside it. The Mario Tornado is also very satisfying to pull off; especially when it's not even near as strong in Melee and Brawl.

earthadept

Smash Lord
In reality, my favorite char is probably captain falcon.
Move: yoshi's ftilt (he just sticks his leg out for like 14% and sets up nicely for a fair spike near the edge... ****)

smakis

Smash Ace
no favourite char really, changes all the time, right now im into weegee and DK

my favourite move is probably donkey and yoshi's fair, especially when you edgeguard someone with it, feels like you scream DENIED right into their faces xD

Top Bottom