• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

your counter pick

Samus-T

Smash Lord
Does anyone here have a certain counter pick stage that they always choose against most characters? If so whats yours?

Vayseth

Smash Master
Green Greens is the best D3 stage period. 4 walls for infinites, f-tilt to detonate bombs at people away from you without hitting yourself, doing f-tilt into the bombs after a down throw to kill at low %, middle area higher then lower, making waddles good, etc.

EazyP

Smash Ace
Green Green's is usually banned?

Delfino is nice, it's pretty big when it's traveling so you live as long as god intended you to. Walk off stages and random walls are nice. A lot of space to do your thing

Castle Siege is pretty fun too, but less perks than Delfino

I'm still unsure what stage I'd pick against someone I couldn't chaingrab, depends on their recovery

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
if your in port 4 on green greens you can backthrow into bombs and take no knockback, sometimes they spike as well

napZzz

Smash Hero
Delfino usually, just cuz you can get alot of opps too cg peeps off stage or wall infinite.

Taiki

Smash Apprentice
I usually CP halberd. It's the one constant cp stage i can always rely on. I just get this feeling that since it's a dream land stage and houses Dedede's theme I can always win. That and the stage hazards always mess with my opponents far more then me.

Orb13

Smash Cadet
Halberd also has a low ceiling making u-tilit kill at lower %. Delfino rocks and green greens is ridiculous!

Samus-T

Smash Lord
lol i should have specified the fact that i dont enjoy infinite grabbings and whatnot lol. but thanks for the help

CO18

Smash Hero
How are infinites fun lolol, id only infinite if I could do it against mk lol.

Anyway, I usually roll with FD or PS1.

FD I just like, Alot of space to move around, use dees, cg, space urself etc..

PS I mainly pick because the edge is weird and gimps alot of chars easily and if u inhale someone and spit them out under the stage they have like no chance of recovering unless theyre, kirby, pit or mk.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Well, I guess wall infinites are kind of lame, but no-wall infinites are teh sex. But even still, wall infinites win games so I do em :-P.

Cuno56

Smash Apprentice
If it's not banned, green greens or onett.
I usually go yoshi's (pipes) v MK, though. those blocks have saved me from up-B so many times... though for some reason they don't save MK from my utilt O_o;

Barring those three, delfino is usually my stage of choice.

Top Bottom