• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Brawl Request

Dubyah8r

Smash Journeyman
*******, GA (yes that really the name of the city,
Top 3 Newcomers- Cloud (yeah right), Krystal, Ridley

Top 3 Veterans- Captain Falcon, Luigi, Ganondorf

#1 Retro Stage to Return- Hyrule Castle (SSB)

#1 requested Game Mode- board the platforms

#1 requested Item- Deku Leaf (sorta like the umbrella but it can kick up a wind when you attack w/ it)

Top 3 requested Songs- FF7 boss music, Final Ganon battle from TWP, Dark Samus music

Nonchalant

Smash Cadet
Newcomers : People from DBZ. Come on, fighting game, DBZ =\.

Veterans : Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo

Austin55

Smash Journeyman
Requested Newcomers:
1. Classic Mega Man. Pure awesomeness. Maybe he will even bring the greatness that WAS the Mega Man series back!
2. Claus, because MOTHER 3 is awesome and he and Lucas are definatly the coolest characters. I hope he has a final smash that I'm not expecting.
3. Ridley/Animal Crosser/Balloon Fighter: I would main any of these characters if I was good with them. Love their games.

Requested Veterans:
1. Luigi. He IS returning and you are going to like it..What will his final smash be?
2. Ganondorf, even though he has a 99% chance of showing up. Ganon transformation Final Smash.
3. Captain Falcon, because it isn't Smash Brothers without its very own Chuck Norris.

Requested Retro Stage: I know the fish in "The Summit" deconfirmed this, but I would really like a Balloon Fighter stage with lightning or bumpers. Since this is probably not going to happen, I would like another Kid Icarus stage. Maybe Over/Underworld?

Requested Game Mode: I would like a Juggernaught type mode where 3 players gang up on the one person who has power ups. The player who kills the Juggernaught is the new one. The person with the highest number of kills by the end of the time limit wins.

Requested Item: A Proto Man assist trophy if he isn't a part of Mega Man's final smash. If Mega Man does make it.

Requested Music:
1. A Mega Man 1/2/3 boss stage medley; taken from the best Mega Man games ever.
2. Balloon Trip theme (Yes I do want him to be playable.)
3. The Pokey Final Battle Music. Epic.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Newcomers: Mega Man, Krystal, and Isaac. Mega Man because his games were my favorite on the NES and hes the only one of my four childhood favorite video game characters not yet in (the other three being Mario, Link, and Sonic), Krystal for her staff, and Isaac because I'm a huge Golden Sun fan.

Veterans: Marth, Ganondorf, and Falco. Marth is simply a must as the second Fire Emblem rep - hes an even bigger icon of the series than Ike, and it was he who got many international fans, myself included, interested in the series. Ganondorf is a big duh, but really needs moves that actually suit him this time around - hes supposed to be a sorcerer and sword fighter, not a fist fighter like Captain Falcon. And Falco makes the perfect final Star Fox rep, although he too needs his own abilities this time around.

Stage: My top one is already in - Hyrule Temple. After that, I'm most interested in the return of Corneria or Sector Z - either of the stages that place on the Star Fox 64-style Great Fox's upper hull - or Fourside.

Game Mode: What we have is good with me. I suppose board the platforms or All Star mode would be nice to see back, but I also wouldn't be bothered if they're out.

Item: Easily Knuckles or Proto Man as ATs. Knuckles would jump into the air and glide at a foe, punching them on contact, and Proto Man would play his classic whistle music upon being summoned then jump about for a while, firing his Proto Buster.

Songs: Tougher to choose. Given we have Sonic's "Live and Learn," I'd go with "City Escape" from Sonic Adventure 2, the stage music from Mega Man 3, and the original DK Rap (from the DK 64 opening, not the God-awful Melee remix).

Zevox

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
-Top 3 Requested Newcomers:

Wolf O'Donnell - I don't really care whether he gets in or not. I won't argue or be surprised if he isn't, but It'd be awesome if he did. Well Super Smash Brothers needs a Villain for Subspace...so why not? It'd make Subspace Emissary more...err...epic!

The other two...there isn't really anyone else that's capable of getting in so...I'll pass.

-Top 3 Requested Veterans (Un-confirmed ones):

Falco, Ness, and Luigi

-#1 Requested Retro Stage:

Peach's Castle

-#1 Requested Game Mode:

A mode where you can...oh what the heck. Subspace is good enough already!

-#1 Requested Item:

Fireburst Pod (Star Fox Assault) - Once you pick this up, you can set it anywhere on the field. It'll take at least 3 seconds to activate. Once this activates the Pod will launch a missle into the sky and explode. This will then rain down dozens of missles onto the field. This will only be effective on a small flat field.

-Top 3 Requested Songs:

Star Wolf's Theme

Vaati's theme/battle

Hyrule Field Theme ;D

aleps

Smash Apprentice
Newcomers:
1. Midna
2. Olimar
3. Bomberman

Veterans:
1. Marth
2. Ganondorf
3. C. Falcon

Retro stage
- Hyrule temple (SSB64)

Game Mode
- A Boss Mode sounds good, maybe if you can combine different bosses and fight them at the same time

Item
- Ultra spicy spray (from Pikmin 2). You grab it and for a short time, your attacks make more damage and a red aura surrounds you. But you are not invincible. Maybe this item could be used in team battle but I really hope it doesn't.

Songs
- Gerudo Valley (OoT)
- Hyrule Castle Tower (TP)
- Icicle Mountain (SSBM) I liked it in Melee, but the new version is absolutely better.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
You just made me realize that maybe Olimar could be like the Pokemon Trainer! He's in the background, switches out different Pikmen, each have their own effects and moves maybe. Just a thought. :)

Ya, my friend brought that up too. It is a nice concept, but would indeed ruin PT's unique trait. What Olimar's unique trait would be is commanding the Pikmin as an army. Think about it, you could possilby be controlling up to 100 Pikmin. Granted, if he made it to Smash, he would likel y have a cap limit of controlling 10-20 Pikmin. Here is my little Olimar Moveset:

^B Geyser: A gyeser appears under Olimar and shoots him upwars vertically. Allign any Pikmin with you so that they make it safely back to the stage as well.

(Another Possible ^B) Dolphin: Olimars ship sucks him and all the Pikmin up and releases them back onto the stage.

Neutral B Stale Breath (the real name escapes me): Olimar burps out a poisonous gas that petrifies any foe in range. This move can petrify items like the bomb-omb to halt their movement, but they will still be capable of exploding.

Possible B: Whistle: Olimar Whistles to have his Pikmin retreat (granted this could be part of the next move) and stuns enemies in a certain radius.

>B Captain Command: This move commands the Pikmin to move and attack a foe in any direction. When this attack is initiated, you command the Pikmin instead. Pressing A will have Olimar toss the Pikmin. You can have Pikmin climb foes and attack their face, carry them if they amass in high quantities, push them off stages, e.c.t. Exit this mode by hitting B (which could potentially be the Whistle).

Bv Pik Pluck: Olimar can initiate this move after 5 seconds of previosuly using it. Olimar brings a Pikmin out of the ground. At any given time 10 Pikmin could be on the stage. The different varieties are: Blue, Red, Yellow, Purple, and White (potetntially, a color from a sequel might be present. I was also considering of adding the Puffstool Pikmin, but nah!). These would be the Pikmin's statistics and rarity.

Red:
Rarity: 1/5
Attack: 4/5
Speed: 2/5
Toss: 3/5
Ability: Survive certain fire attacks.

Yellow:
Rarity: 1/5, bombing 3/5
Attack: 3/5
Speed: 3/5
Toss: 5/5
Ability: Survive electrical attacks, occasionaly are armed with bombs (if Kirby eats one, he takes massive damage).

Blue:
Rarity: 1/5
Attack: 2/5
Speed: 4/5
Toss: 2/5
Ability: Survive water attacks

Purple:
Rarity: 4/5
Attack: 5/5
Speed: 1/5
Toss: 1/5
Ability: Stun those who they are tossed on.

White:
Rarity: 4/5, scavengering 5/5
Attack: 2/5
Speed: 5/5
Toss: 4/5
Ability: Poison those who's face they touch (double that damage if it's kirby eating them), rarely find "burried treasure" which would either be a random item, or a treasure the Ship sucks and spits at the foe.

RARELY, EXTREMELY RARELY! will Olimar pluck a Bulbmin. They are immune to projectiles, and have these devestating statistics:
Attack: 4/5
Speed: 4/5
Toss: 4/5
Ability: Immune to projectiles, can not be knocked off stage (can flinch). They disappear after a short period of time.

FS Super Spicy Spray: Olimar belches on his Pikmin and has a firey aura emit from them. The Pikmin in this state are invincible, deal double damage, are twice as quick, and can be thrown twice as far. This attack ceaes if either Olimar is hurt, or 20 seconds elapse.

Roll dodge: Olimar goes down a cave, and re-immerges from a geyser.

Teather Recovery: Olimar uses a line of Pikmin to tehter recover. The larger the Pikmin count the better the recovery.

Smashes: Headbutts, whistles, Pik Pellet clobbering, the works.

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
-Top 3 Requested Newcomers (Put them in order for the sake of it)

-Top 3 Requested Veterans (Un-confirmed ones)

-#1 Requested Retro Stage

-#1 Requested Game Mode (or features of a mode such as Master Hand in Classic)

-#1 Requested Item (Returning or new)

-Top 3 Requested Songs (Certain songs have not been confirmed formally, yet they have been confirmed. Be aware that some of these songs might possibly under go a remix)

Newcomers:
Issac
Mega Man
Ridley

Veterans:
Ganondorf
Jigglypuff
Marth

New stage (I notice your template lacks this):
Green Hill Zone

Retro stage:
Fountain of Dreams (I NEED to recreate the classic Kirby VS Dedede experience)

Game mode:
Boss Endurance, like in the Kirby games. Keep your damage as you go through- one stock, one recovery item.

Item:
Sonic's bubble shield

Music:
Gerudo theme from OoT
Pokemon- FR/LG Champion battle music (Brawlified)
STH2 Boss music (Either regular or final, Brawlified)

WarioII

Smash Apprentice
Top 3 Newcomers: Megaman/Ridley/Claus

Top 3 Veterans: Captain Falcon/Luigi/Ganondorf

#1 Retro Stage: Fountain of Dreams [my favorite stage from melee]

#1 Requested Game Mode: Co-Op Story Mode [my dream came true with brawl:chuckle:]

#1 Requested Item: Mario Raccon Suit [Anyone Can Fly Now]

Top 3 Requested Songs: DKC Theme [Remixed]/Retro Sonic Theme [Remixed]/i cant think of a good third one:psycho::dizzy::confused:

Hypnotoad

Smash Rookie
-Top 3 Requested Newcomers
ISSAC!!
-Golden sun is one of my favorite games ever and if he was in i would def main him

Hector from the 1st fire emblem in the stats, the on for the gba
-he destroyed people in that game and he would be diffrent for smash cuase hes an ax user

Claus
Its all about Luigi

poke flotes FTW

Custom color mode, where you can create your own colors for what ever character you want

missingno pokeball

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
^ I like the custom colors idea ^_^! I disagree with Hector, because he is a weapon user none the less. Michaih imo, would be a much more suitable character addition.

MSVZNF

Smash Rookie
Newcomers: Ridley, Star Wolf, Krystal

Veterans: Luigi, Ganon, Jigglypuff

Stage: Kirby's Dream Land 64

Game Mode: Race to the finish, again

Item: Blue shell from Mario Kart

Music: Star Wolf Theme, The music for the Dreadnought stage in Mario Galaxy, Pokemon Battle with the Champion music

PRKR

Smash Rookie
Newcomers
1. Glover
2. Jedi Knight (some variation of a jedi)
3. Bomberman

Veterans
1. Marth
2. Doc
3. Luigi

and the rest with stage, game mode, item and music, i don't have a clue i don't know enough about smash for that.

Link he come to town...

Smash Apprentice
top 3 newcomers:
-sora
-krystal
-instead of the third slot i want a final smash, i want solid snakes final smash to be the ***-whoopery that is metal gear ray.

top 3 vets:
-captain falcon (anytime now right....)
-Ganondorf (tp version, duh)
-luigi (game wouldnt be complete without him)

retro stage:
fountain of dreams or mute city, cant decide

new stage instead of game mode
-destiny islands or twilight town once again cant decide

new item
-paopu fruit (pick it up and for a certain amount of time whenever someone damages you the attacker gets the same damage)

requested song
-any awesome epic metal gear song

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
a. Megaman
b. Mag Launcher
c. Blaziken

a. Marth (well, if they nerf him, to hell with Marth then)
b. Falco " "
c. Sheik " "

a. Yoshi's Story (*GASP* NOT FD?)

a. 1P mode with c-stick

a. None.

-Top 3 Requested Songs
a. The Final Destination song in the Giga Bowser fight
b. Battle with Marx

Mambo

Smash Journeyman
-Top 3 Requested Newcomers: (and I'll try and keep it reasonable)
1. *edit* How could I forget? Miis! I would like a customizable movest (or a choice between certain attacks/special moves (just 2 or 3 a piece). But one standard size/movest would be good. Just in some form or another.
2. Mega Man. Already a likely possibility and would just be awsome.
3. Olimar. Not because I particularly like him or anything, but I think a summoner type character would be cool.

-Top 3 Requested Veterans:
1. Luigi - he'd be awsome to come back revamed with some unique moves.
2. Captain Falcon - not because of his presteige, but because of this fast running and slower moves. Farily uniuqe.
3. Gannon - with an unique movest of course

-#1 Requested Retro Stage: Foxes old stages (any of them).

-#1 Requested Game Mode: Just lots of customization esp. with Special Brawl

-#1 Requested Item: any sort of gameplay changing item like a gravity bomb or soemthing simple like bunny hood.

-Top 3 Requested Songs: All I have is the one calm nice music from Onnet in Melee.

Night Avenger

Smash Journeyman
  1. Lucario
  2. Ridley
  3. Tom Nook
-Top 3 Requested Veterans:
  1. Mewtwo
  2. Captain Falcon
  3. Ganondorf
-#1 Requested Retro Stage:
  1. Saffron City
    OR
  2. Hyrule Castle

-#1 Requested Game Mode:

1. Elimination Brawl*
    OR
  2. Boss Mode**

-#1 Requested Item:

Bombchu?:psycho:

-Top 3 Requested Songs:

Actually no idea on this one heheh.... Just make a good, non latin, one :p (I'm not saying I don't like the ones in latin, I think that we have just enough)

*This mode would go like this: First player picks a team of X number of members (let's say 5 max). And it would work like this. Let's say P1 chose: Pikachu, Bowser, Mario, Sonic and Ike and P2 chose: Peach, Zelda, Samus, Snake and Yoshi. The match would start having Pikachu vs Peach. When Peach is KO'd P2 would respawn as Zelda. When Zelda is KO'd P2 would respawn as Samus. When Pikachu is KO'd P1 would respawn as Bowser, and so on.

**You fight through the SSE bosses but now its' different. You can actually chose your character before begginng the battles and set the difficulty and # of lives (same max. as Classic mode). Then you would have to go through ALL the Bosses. More or less like the All Star Mode in Melee but with Bosses :p. Oh and BTW, this mode would HAVE to be unlocked by beating the SSE first :p.

:034:

Smash Hero
Newcomers
Bowser Jr. With a paintbrush, the ability to change into Shadow Mario, bombs and cannons, I'd say he's good for the Brawl.

Midna (with or without Wolf Link). Midna is important to Twilight Princess, the newest game (and what everybody is modeled after). Wolf Link and Midna would have a very original moveset as well.

Mega Man. 'Nuff said.

Veterans
Captain Falcon. I mean, come on. It's the Falcon.

Mr. Game & Watch. An awesome and fun addition to the roster.

Ganondorf. your face

Retro Stage
Jungle Japes. One of my favorite stages...

Game Mode
Rotation mode King of the Hill.

Item
Air Guitar.

Songs
Lufia 2: Sinistral Battle Theme. Lufia 2 has the most amazing music ever. The Sinistral Battle music is the most suitable and iconic.

Endless Challenge!! Guitar version plz.

Welcome to the Jungle! We got fun and games!

eep the defiler

Smash Apprentice
Newcomers: Megaman, Wolf O'Donnel, Hector

Veterans: Dr. Mario, Falco, Captain Falcon (THE KNEE!)

Retro stage: Fountain of Dreams

Game Mode: Bring back board the platforms!

Item: the holy hand grenade

Songs: Megaman 2 main theme, Zero theme, and the music that plays when you race koopa the quick in Mario 64

Majora_X

Smash Cadet
1.) Skull Kid from Majora's Mask
2.) Young Link, also from Majora's Mask
Moves: ^B: Puts on a Deku Mask, floats upwards. Higher reach than Link's spin attack but no damage.
B:
>B: Puts on Goron Mask, rolls forwards
vB: Puts on Zora Mask, shoots Zora flippers
grab: Uses the golden hookshot
FS: Turns into Fierce Deity
3.) Banjo-Kazooie

-Top 3 Requested Veterans
1.) Mewtwo
2.) Ganondorf
3.) Captain Falcon

The Clocktower from Majora's Mask. Think Final Destination with edges.

-#1 Requested Game Mode
Classic Adventure mode. A cross between Adventure mode and Classic mode. Like in Classic, the character you choose would
battle a series of opponents. But this time, your character would have a motivation for fighting.
ex.) Link fights to rescue Zelda. The final boss is Ganondorf rather than Master Hand.

-Top 3 Requested Songs
1.) Boss Theme from Zelda.

Yeah I really like Zelda.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Olimar
King K. Rool
Another fire emblem character

Luigi
Mewtwo (if they make him better)
MGW
(I would have put ganondorf but he is confirmed)
Corneria

-#1 Requested Game Mode
Multi Man Brawl with miis

-#1 Requested Item
POW block

-Top 3 Requested Songs
A creepy ambient song for FO
The DK rap returns!
can't think of another

-Top 3 Requested Stages (I know you didn't ask for this but I want to put it anyways
Gangplank Galleon
SMG planet
Luigi's mansion (pretty much confirmed)
________
smoking kills

00Elf

Smash Journeyman
Top 3 Newcomers- Megaman, Geno, Vaati

Top 3 Veterans- Ganondorf, Young Link (uncloned), Mewtwo

#1 Retro Stage to Return- Hyrule Castle (SSB64)

#1 requested Game Mode- Infinite Jump Mode (you play on a map with no platforms and an infinite amount of jumps, should make for an interesting experience)

#1 requested Item- Masterball (catches an enemy and holds them for a little bit, kinda like Yoshi's egg.)

Top 3 requested Songs- Ice Cap Zone (S&K2), Dr. Wily's Castle stage one (MM2), Beware the Forest Mushrooms (SMRPG)

d0c926

Smash Journeyman
newcomer: Ray 01, Ridely, Miciciah
veterans: Captian Falcon, Falco, G. Dorf
Retro Stages: Saffron City, Hyrule Castle (the n64 board)
GmaeMode: King of Hill
Item: Trophy Gun

Bacon Man11

Smash Journeyman
Newcomers: Bowser Jr., Ridley, Baby Bros.
Veterans: Mewtwo, Falco, Ness
Retro: Dream Land
Game Mode: King of the Hill
Item: Koopalings Assist Trophey
Music: Mario Bros. Classic Remix

Viscano

Smash Apprentice
-Ridley, Olimar, and Wind Waker Link

-Game and Watch, Mewtwo, and Ganondorf

-Corneria(Not Venom)

-DS Mode: You can hook up your DS and draw pictures for Pictochat

-Hydra/Dragoon from Kirby Air ride as variations of the normal Warpstar

Yoshi'stheBombers7

Smash Journeyman
Top 3 clones to return (possibly for uncloning as well):

Ganondorf
Luigi
Dr. Mario

Top 3 veterens

Captain Falcon
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo

Top 3 most wanted characters:

Someone from Fire Emblem
Megaman
Knuckles

Gundo

Smash Apprentice
Top 3 Requested Newcomers
Isaac (Golden Sun)
Megaman (megaman)
Toad

Falco
Ness :(
Luigi

-#1 Requested Item
Flying Shell

-Requested Song
Fight X - Capcom

-Top 3 Requested Stages
Remake of Final Destination :p
Lighthouse Summit from Golden Sun
and I dunno.

IllidR

Smash Champion
-Top 3 Requested Newcomers: Black Knight, Captain Olimar, Bomberman

-Top 3 Requested Veterans: Captain Falcon, Marth, Mewtwo

-#1 Requested Retro Stage: Saffron City

-#1 Requested Game Mode: Online Rotation

-#1 Requested Item: Bitterspray

-Top 3 Requested Songs: City Escape, Some Sort of Pikmin Music (Don't care which), Some sort of Bomberman music.

SaxyPlayah

Smash Apprentice
Top 3 Requested Newcomers
1) Isaac
2) Micaiah
3) umm....i dont know...Sub-Zero (mortal kombat) "FATALITY" ftw?

Top 3 Requested Veterans
1) Marth (of course)
2) Game and Watch (buffed)
3) Mewtwo (buffed^8)

#1 Requested Stage
--Any lighthouse from Golden Sun (Although Venus Lighthouse would be best to represent Isaac)

#1 Requested Retro Stage
--Saffron City, of course

#1 Requested Item
--I believe Pokemon needs another item from their franchise besides the pokeballs....like rare candy...lol (+1 stock, or +1 point whichever mode your playing) or a pokeflute...which puts all the enemies to sleep.

#1 Requested Game Mode
--MINI GAMES!!! YEAH!!!

Top 3 Requested Songs
1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XhqVelHCfs
2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfRdFRlHfns
3) ON A SERIOUS NOTE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS9_4QwDM4M

Cocoashadow

Smash Apprentice
TOP 3 NEWCOMERS: Olimar, Leon Kennedy, Ridley.
TOP 3 RETURNING: Marth, Ganondorf, Jigglypuff.
STAGE: Outset Island
RETURNING STAGE: Final Destination
GAME MODE: Online mega tournaments!
ITEM: Repel (Makes a medium bubble that only you can enter, all others will be forced away)
SONGS: Good Egg galaxy, buoy base galaxy, Koopa road (That song before the bowser fights)

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
Top 3 Requested Newcomers (Put them in order for the sake of it):
1. Krystal
2. Mega Man
3. Mii

Top 3 Requested Veterans (Un-confirmed ones)
1. Luigi
2. Falco
3. Ganondorf

#1 Requested Retro Stage
Super Mario World from Melee. It's fun.

#1 Requested Game Mode (or features of a mode such as Master Hand in Classic)
All the mode look good as they are, but I wouldn't mind seeing a return of Board the Platforms.

#1 Requested Item (Returning or new)
The Slayer from Perfect Dark from the N64. (THIS WOULD BE AMAZING)

Top 3 Requested Songs (Certain songs have not been confirmed formally, yet they have been confirmed. Be aware that some of these songs might possibly under go a remix)
1. Crash Man's theme (Mega Man 2 for the NES)
2. Dr. Wily's theme (Mega Man 2 for the NES)
3. Corneria (Star Fox for the SNES)

Metalknux

Smash Ace
3 Newcomers - Knuckles, Krystal, Viewtiful Joe/Ray 01
3 Veterans - Falco, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf
Retro Stage - Hyrule Castle (SSB64)
Game Mode - Anything Co-op
Item - Fierce Diety Mask
Songs - ...

Vasilicus

Smash Journeyman
Top 3 Newcomers- Bob-Omb, Darth Vader, Star Wolf

Top 3 Veterans- Falcon, Roy, and Jiggz

#1 Retro Stage to Return- Pokefloats

#1 requested Game Mode- Edit Mode... for the geeks in us out there who can actually understand how games get made...

#1 requested Item- Volleyball would be fun. Like you hit it in mid air and it bounces back, but if you don't hit it you get smashed in the face. And if it touches the ground it blows up. Also Ocarina (teleports you to a random point on the stage)

Top 3 requested Songs- Mars lighthouse (Golden Sun), Sector Z Missiles (Star Fox 64) (That's the song with the big panicky drum/synth section), Tal Tal Mountains (Link's Awakening). Actually, any song from Link's Awakening would be a winner. The "First time on Koholint" song would be awesome since my goal in life for 5 years on long car trips was to finish the game without getting the sword entirely through use of the warping glitch (fun fun fun), which unfortunately stuck the music on FToK because that doesn't change until you get the sword.

lavamage

Smash Ace
Wisconsin...yay that place no one has ever heard o
Newcomers-Olimar, Ridley, Krystal
Others-Black mage, fo sure

Vets-Marth (main ownage), Ganon (with **** sword :psycho:) and...umm...I guess Lugig, so long as he has better AI recovery

Stage
Melee-Fountain of Dreams
64-Saffron City

Item
(i hope ATs count)
Some EBA rep, It would be awesome to have them do the YMCA while your whooping ***, and fall down when your getting your *** whooped

Song
Advent one-winged angel from FF7, I think it was aganst seperoth (no idea how to spell it)
OR
The intro vid from FF3 for DS
(No I am not oppsesed with FF, I have only ever played FF3, and the intro movie was epic, my friend introduced me to FF7 song, its pwnage)

Magically Enhanced Hobo

Smash Journeyman
I come from the land of the ice and snow..
Newcomers:

1. Isaac- Golden Sun is amazing beyond words. I would be shocked if Isaac was not in.
2. K. Rool- The fact that K. Rool is #2 shows that pretty much everyone I want is already in. Still, I think he's pretty cool.
3. Sora- I love Kingdom Hearts. I don't think Sora is likely, and he doesn't really deserve it, but that doesn't make me want him in Brawl any less.

Veterans:
1. Captain Falcon- Duh. Of course, if the Knee isn't back, it'll be like Falcon isn't back. Knee plz.
2. Ganondorf- Uncloned, of course. This guy is just pure epic win.
3. Game and Watch- Most original character in Melee. How anyone can hate him is beyond me.

Stage:
Green Greens- I actually like the 64 version better than the Melee version, but Whispy Woods is cool, and that song is probably my favorite from Melee.

Game Mode:
Event Matches- I know they're in, but I think there should be anywhere from 70-100 1-P Events and 30-50 Co-op events. I can't get enough of Event Matches..

Item:
Does an Assist Trophy character count? I want to see Mia from Golden Sun, and anybody from Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy.

Song:

This one's a no brainer. The Venus Lighthouse theme from Golden Sun 1 and (the beginning) of Golden Sun 2. This is one of the best instrumental tracks I've ever heard. If Isaac gets in but this song doesn't, I will be severely disappointed.

Staz

Smash Lord
-Top 3 Requested Newcomers,Geno,bomberman,claus

-Top 3 Requested Veterans,Luigi,ness,captain falcon.

-#1 Requested Retro Stage pokemon battle revolution stage (star gazer)

-#1 Requested Game Mode i dont know something really cool.....i guess?

-#1 Requested Item haha i dont know berries from pokemon that heal and poison and stuff

-Top 3 Requested first leve green hill music music,pokemon diamond and pearl music (nothing specific), nes star fox first level.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
-Top 3 Requested Newcomers (Put them in order for the sake of it)
1.Ridley
2.Midna
3.Krystal
1.Shiek
2.Jigglypuff
3.Captain Falcon
Saffron City
Board the platforms(from 64)
Kart as AT (affects the player as it makes he/she /it drive kart and become invinsible, but can only go left and right)
-Top 3 Requested Songs (Certain songs have not been confirmed formally, yet they have been confirmed. Be aware that some of these songs might possibly under go a remix)
1.Super Mario Bros. Original theme
2.Bowser's Castle from Mario Kart Double Dash
3.Through the Fire and Flames by Dragonforce?

Top Bottom