• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Brawl Favorite

Apdat

Smash Cadet
Newcomer - Wario (I love the WarioWare games, and he seems like a cool character)
Veteran - Ice Climbers suits looks so cozy now, and i love it :)
Item - Assist Trophies, the pokeballs are awesome and so are these!
Stage - PictoChat, great idea Sakurai (Or whoever came up with that one)
Assist Trophy - Devil
Game Mode - Stage Builder, even better than Online imo. I have ideas for ALOT of stages.
Song - X: The Tunnel Scene, fun with songs from games which has nothing to do with Brawl.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
I'd like the Stage Builder, but I'm crap with editing tools. :'(

Hejiru

Smash Ace
Newcomer- Pokemon Trainer
Favorite Veteran Re-Design- Zelda
-Favorite New Stage- PictoChat I guess, but I like alot of them.
-Favorite New Game Mode- Stage Editor
-Favorite Item- Lightning Bolt! ;)
-Favorite AT- Hammer Bros.
-Favorite Pokeball- I dunno. Not a whole lot of interesting new ones.
-Favorite Music- Go KK Rider or Kid Icarus

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
Ok. Here's my try.

Newcomer---SONIC!!!! Seriously, I was so excited I couldn't help but burst and look at all of the dumb Sonic hoaxes all day long. I still feel excited! He's definitely my main.

Favorite Veteran Redesign---Ice Climbers definitely. You can see the fuzz on their hoods like they're real!

Favorite Stage--- Somewhere between the WarioWare stage and Lylat Cruise. Both amazing.

Favorite Game Mode--- SSE definitely. I can't wait to crack that thing open and see the amazing story unfold. Although stage builder is pretty much equal. I'll make some wacky stages.

Favorite Music--- The metal gear solid theme. Reminds me of Pirates for some reason too lol.

So... Yup. That's it.

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
Fav noob- Sonic. I am a Sonic fanboy. I have enthusiasm for Sonic in the same way that **** Cheny has an enthusiasm for Lucifer.
Fav Re-design- Bowser. It's good to see a heavyweight that's able to bust some heads.
Fav Stage- Lylat Cruise. It's got action, man. ACTION.
Fav Mode- Stage builder
Fav Item- Assist Trophies. In general, you know?
Fav Music- The new Metaknight. . .jazzy. . .thing.

Conner

Smash Journeyman
Fav. Newcomer : Sonic! I like him not just because he is in Brawl, but he's fast and I like his
moveset.

Fav. re-design : Mario. He looks really cool i think.

Fav. new stage : Lylat Cruise. I like how you're just flying around through a dogfight, in the sky, etc. It
looks really cool.

Fav. game mode: Subspace Emmisary without a doubt. It'll be really cool.

Fav. Item : Cracker Launcher. firecrackers + gun = 1 great item!

Fav. Music : Pokemon stadium/Evolution. Dun,dun.dun,dun,dun,duuuuuuun,dun,dun,dun,duuuuun,dun,dun..
I was raised on pokemon, so i love naturally. I played yellow version when I was 4.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Fav new- King Dedede
Fav Re-design- Bowser
Fav Stage- The Summit
Fav Mode- SSE
Fav Item- AT, Mr. Resseti, every time I see his AT I'm gonna laugh and then groan as he talks forever.
Fav Music- Fire Emblem Theme
________
buy vaporizers

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
-Favorite Newcomer
King Dedede and Pokemon Trainer. I hope I can say Isaac here soon as well!

-Favorite Veteran Re-Design
Mario... I guess. I'm looking forward to Luigi's redesign.

-Favorite New Stage (Stage Editor is not a new stage)
Delfino Plaza, Castle Siege, Shadow Moses Island, and The Summit. For the most part the rest of them are just boring few platform stages. -_-

-Favorite New Game Mode
The Stage Builder, I just really hope a lot of improvement is made to it before the final release.

-Favorite Item (if choosing an Assist Trophy or Pokeball, you may specify which one if your favorite)
Anything icy. I love ice. XD

-Favorite Music (Some music has been revealed, but not in audio form. This music might have a remix, keep that in mind.)
I like the theme song and the Animal Crossing song. I'm also looking forward to the Darkworld song, I've always wanted that song in the series.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Favorite Newcomer - Meta Kight & Wario! Stright up gangsta in they style.

Favorite Veteran Re-Design - Kirby, what's to say, he looks icy in Melee and Brawl.

-Favorite New Stage Mario Kart - Better than Mute City to me, (my Melee fav).

-Favorite New Game Mode - Stage Builder - The best future to the game.

-Favorite Item - Superspicy Curry, I like Kirby and I enjoy how that item is used in Brawl.

-Favorite Music - Fire Emblem Theme, it's beautiful man! The greatest!

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
-Favorite Newcomer(s): Dedede, PT & Meta-Knight. Ridley will replace all three if he is confirmed.

-Favorite Veteran Re-Design: Bowser & Kirby (the first of which got a bufff, the second will hopefully get a buff)

-Favorite New Stage (Stage Editor is not a new stage): Frigate Orpheon

-Favorite New Game Mode: Subspace

-Favorite Item (if choosing an Assist Trophy or Pokeball, you may specify which one if your favorite): Assist Trophies, favorite is Excitebike, since it's hilarious to see 8-bit bicycles run you off the stage.

-Favorite Music (Some music has been revealed, but not in audio form. This music might have a remix, keep that in mind.) Ridley's Boss Music, it's rockin' and will make great theme music for Ridley when he's confirmed :D

edde

Smash Ace
NNID
edmichu
love the thread

-Favorite Newcomer - sooo many to name... sonic could be because i loved sonic games when i had sega, metaknight because he seems the strongest/coolest character

-Favorite Veteran Re-Design - link... he looks great with his new stuff, i thought he was gonna be way stronger but well, since at gimpys it said his projectile game got worse, its still ok, i still wanna play with him

-Favorite New Stage (Stage Editor is not a new stage) - lylat cruise... just a perfect stage, great background and a pretty excellent land portion

-Favorite New Game Mode - subspace emissary... looks incredibly great... 10 hours a subspace... its just wow

-Favorite Item (if choosing an Assist Trophy or Pokeball, you may specify which one if your favorite) - smash ball

-Favorite Music (Some music has been revealed, but not in audio form. This music might have a remix, keep that in mind.) - i like the yoshi story one :$

WarioII

Smash Apprentice
Favorite Newcomer - Wario/Diddy im stuck inbetween the two they were the two i watched for the most

Favorite Vet Redesign - Link im lovin the Twilight Princess look cant go wrong with it

Favorite New Stage - Pork City i havent played the mother 3 but from what i saw on youtube i like and i like how big the level is not to mention the ultimate chimera

Favorite New Game Mode - Co-Op SE [HOW CAN U NOT LOVE A CO-OP STORY MODE] 2WICE THE FUN!

Favorite Item - AT- Cracker Launcher and of course the smash ball

Favorite Music - The Main Theme [i think its flawless]/and also DK's Theme [i love how they went retro with it and remixed it]

Houndoomshocka

Smash Journeyman
-Favorite Newcomer, I feel really strong for Sonic, but I'm probably gonna try MetaKnight first, big Kirby fan

-Favorite Veteran Re-Design, Kirby didn't change one bit, unless ya'll saw today's update, Kirby's special move copying snake, really sweet. Link and Fox both look awesome

-Favorite New Stage, Pit's stage looks really cool

-Favorite New Game Mode, Co-op on SSE!

-Favorite Item, The "Smash Ball" it gonna be the fight, plus the Golden Hammer. Given the SSE, Rayquaza would be an incredible Pokémon to unleash!

-Favorite Music, Gotta be the Ocarina of Time Medley, awesome compilation. Smashville's is awesome too.

Tujex

Smash Ace
-Favorite Newcomer: Ike and Pit

-Favorite Veteran Re-Design: The new Fox looks nice...so does TP Zelda

-Favorite New Stage: Pit's Stage seems cool with the destructible floor and all

-Favorite New Game Mode: Subspace Emissary (Obviously)

-Favorite Item: Smash Ball or the Goey Bomb.

-Favorite Music: Unsure yet

This game is sure to own...even without the advanced techs.

OmegaShinryuu

Smash Rookie
fav newcomer: snake or meta knight, can't choose
fav veteran: bowser
fav stage: frigate orpheon or battleship halberd
fav game mode: stage editor for shur
fav item: smash ball! ...but if we are talking about normal items, i'd say gray fox assist trophy.
fav music: the MGS 4 theme of love. Ridley battle theme comes close though.

psyniac_123

Smash Ace
-Favorite Newcomer
CAN'T DECIDE!!
Ugh. Pit. I guess.

...Then Sonic and Ike >.>

-Favorite Veteran Re-Design
Graphically? Ice Climbers, even though I'll never use 'em. They look fantastic.

-Favorite New Stage (Stage Editor is not a new stage)
I'm gonna have to go with Battlefield, actually. Then Delfino and Pictochat :p

-Favorite New Game Mode
Co-op Events!!!

-Favorite Item (if choosing an Assist Trophy or Pokeball, you may specify which one if your favorite)
Assist Trophies in general :p My favourite so far is Waluigi I think. I wanted him the game somewhere.

-Favorite Music (Some music has been revealed, but not in audio form. This music might have a remix, keep that in mind.)
Ridley Battle or X: Tunnel Scene.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Oh, btw, if a new feature is incorporated, I encourage you to go back and alter your choices if you prefer it (if you want to I guess).

Mambo

Smash Journeyman
-Favorite Newcomer: Realy hard to say. I have to go with Wario though.

-Favorite Veteran Re-Design: Most re-designs are pretty good, but noone sticks out. Maybe Zelda.

-Favorite New Stage: The castle, especially if it gets acctuall free fall.

-Favorite New Game Mode: Stage builder. I love creation stuff in games.

-Favorite Item: Besides Smash Balls it would be ATs in general and Devil in particular. I love gameplay changing stuff like that.

-Favorite Music: X music.

MinunQ

Smash Rookie
Favorite Newcomer- Lucas. His moves look pretty strong, plus he's adorable!

Favorite Veteran- Ice Climbers, 'cause they're huggably, rapeably soft!

Favorite Stage- New Pork City. Gives you lots of room to move around and do nothing in particular. Not that I'll be doing that :chuckle:

Favorite New Game Mode- Emissary. 'Nuff said.

Favorite Item- The Smoke Ball is pretty.:)

Favorite Music- I'm quite fond of Ashley's Theme.(Especially the Japanese version!)

Pvt DONUT

Smash Rookie
Fav. Newcomer- Ike; i've never heard of him but his moves look really cool
Fave Stage- Lylat cruise
Fave New item The Bumper
Fave Veteran- I don't have one yet, but if they confirm Falco in Brawl then there you go
Fave Pokemon- Chikorita : D

plasman

Smash Apprentice
I think it'd be intersting to add to the original post a list of the most popular selections for each category. Perhaps get a little sample of what's most popular. I've already posted my favorites but I thought this might be cool to add to the thread.

SirPainsalot

Smash Apprentice
Favorite Newcomer- My avatar says it all.

Favorite Veteran Re-Design- Mine is Kirby. Just kidding! Mine has to be Peach... Her new dress is MUCH better in my opinion than the older one.

Favorite New Stage- Mine is a tie between Isle Delfino and the Halberd.

Favorite New Game Mode- Online mode... I get to FINALLY play with my online smash friends. Of course the other big two, Stage Builder and SSE, are right behind.

Favorite Item- Mine would have to be the Smash ball. But let's pick a REAL item. I LOVE the Gooey Bomb. It will be fun to play with, at least to me.

Favorite Music- Hmmm... To be honest, I like ALL of them. But I guess I like Ashley's Theme the most.

captainfalcon_rulez

Smash Apprentice
newcomer-ike just cause he kicks a**
veteran-fox because he looks more 3-dish than he did on ssbm
stage-sky world because it looks interisting
item-smash ball
music-ice-climbers
game mode-cop mode finally i could play adventure mode with my friends

Zeta_Stryker

Smash Rookie
New Comer - Recap
- Ike

Aether

---

Veteran - Recap
- Link

Why I chose these

#1 - Both have slashing combos as their F.S attacks (talk about devastating+ -1 point taken off of your opponent)

#2 - Depending on how each person plays. Each of these characters can prove to be a rough contender.

Tanzz

Smash Cadet
-Favorite Newcomer- Pokemon Trainer
-Favorite Veteran Re-Design- Zelda
-Favorite New Stage (Stage Editor is not a new stage)- Stage Editor

-Favorite New Game Mode- Co-op sse

-Favorite Item (if choosing an Assist Trophy or Pokeball, you may specify which one if your favorite)- Probably AT... Stafy ftw

-Favorite Music (Some music has been revealed, but not in audio form. This music might have a remix, keep that in mind.)- Legend of Zelda Medley

M.K

Level 55
-Favorite Newcomer: Meta-Knight and Pokemon Trainer

-Favorite Veteran Re-Design: Samus and Ice Climbers

-Favorite New Stage: The Summit and Smashville

-Favorite New Game Mode: Stage Builder and Subspace Emissary

-Favorite Item: Superspicy Curry and Cracker Launcher

-Favorite Music : I especially like the Ice Climber Music.

Top Bottom