• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Young Link's Best Level

Quiksilv

Smash Apprentice
Hmm...does Young Link have a Best Level, I've always wondered that. I have always thought it was a level with a big cliff for the hooking.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Pokemon Stadium is my favorite stage with YL.
Big level. Lots of places and platforms to run and spam.
Small Ceiling and Small Walls allows for easy kills(makes up for your lack of killing power).

Yep. Pretty awesome stage i'd say.

Quiksilv

Smash Apprentice
Pokemon Stadium is my favorite stage with YL.
Big level. Lots of places and platforms to run and spam.
Small Ceiling and Small Walls allows for easy kills(makes up for your lack of killing power).

Yep. Pretty awesome stage i'd say.
yea but would'nt the small ceiling and small walls affect on Young Link too, lol.

Quiksilv

Smash Apprentice
Small ceilings > Big ceilings when it comes to YL match ups. Not too small, but small enough to get kills via d-air and u-air easier.
I personally like Yoshi's Story because of the big cliffs and i dont have to Up-B to survive, i can hook it and seal my safety but i can see why Pokemon Stadium would be good :)

RikyuXz

Smash Cadet
ima have to say.. pokemon stadium in general.

but hey, this kinda depends on who you're playing against right?

MikeySwitz

Smash Rookie
its hyrule temple FTW! awesome opportunities to spam, effective dairs when your opponent is on the path leading to the lower levels, and when percents are high just retreat to the lower levels and go for a few dash smashes and foward smashes

Top Bottom