• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You serious bro?

Pauer

The Pauerful
Don't buy from him. In the last couple of months I've seen a lot of scammers pop up on Amazon. If you look at the seller's profile, you can see that he sells all his stuff for 2$ and that he doesn't have any reviews. 100% not legit.

Pauer

The Pauerful
I still wouldn't buy from the seller. He has 8000 items listed for either exactly 0,68 $ or 2,00 $. There must be some way he makes money out of it and it's not by actually selling stuff.
The scammers I've seen on the German Amazon marketplace say they only do orders by email and have lots of anonymous (fake) reviews.

Crazy Hand 2001

Banned via Warnings
NNID
ForGloryOnly2014
Clearly Fake, You cant find a good disc for under 50$
Sometimes people are just plain nice or don't want to sound greedy

I'm keeping my disc, but if I didn't want my Melee disc I would probably be wiling to sell it for $5

It's a matter of getting rid of the stuff you don't want anymore. It's less about the cash.

I still wouldn't buy from the seller. He has 8000 items listed for either exactly 0,68 $ or 2,00 $. There must be some way he makes money out of it and it's not by actually selling stuff.
The scammers I've seen on the German Amazon marketplace say they only do orders by email and have lots of anonymous (fake) reviews.
Well do people make money just from selling items?

Top Bottom