• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You probably already know this, but i'll say it anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
using DK's punch (neutral b) in midair leaves him in a helpless state. i found this out after i jumped off of rainbow cruise, punched a guy, fell to my death and watched as he got back on the stage...

seriously, thats just lame.

Player-3

Smash Hero
this is like when i thought that cancelling charging the punch with shield was new

nice try, and yes it is lame
but :p

closepls

Luigi player

Smash Master
It was in Melee like that too. Every DK should know this.

Anyway, it's the same as your upB. If you do it just a little above the ground, you won't have that landing lag. If you're doing it too high you'll land on your back like with the upB.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
It was in Melee like that too. Every DK should know this.

Anyway, it's the same as your upB. If you do it just a little above the ground, you won't have that landing lag. If you're doing it too high you'll land on your back like with the upB.
thats just it, i don't main/use DK. i just happened to get him on accident.... ugh.... never again.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
thats just it, i don't main/use DK. i just happened to get him on accident.... ugh.... never again.
Then why make a useless thread aimed toward DK users? Its like me going to the Ice Climbers boards, and making a thread saying, Ice Climbers up b attack leaves them vulnerable after using it, they just fall, but i thought id make this thread just because.

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
He actually kept his up+b after an offstage donkeypunch in ssb64...just some mindless trivia inb4close >.>

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Then why make a useless thread aimed toward DK users? Its like me going to the Ice Climbers boards, and making a thread saying, Ice Climbers up b attack leaves them vulnerable after using it, they just fall, but i thought id make this thread just because.
geez, what's your problem? i was just saying something i just found out about. what crawled up your *** and died?

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Ice Climbers Hammers! :p

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Hey Popo, nothing personal toward you, im just saying it was pretty dumb to post something that basic in the DK boards.

MasterCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasterCheeze
3DS FC
0688-5933-2030
An awesome way to negate that is to use it by the ledge since you'll still grab it. I think some time in a video I saw, a DK pulls off a ledge jump —> reverse Giant Punch, hitting his opponent and grabbing the ledge safely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom