• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You people are so blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death88

Smash Rookie
This is something that needs to be said. Mods bring out the bann hammer on this account. I'm gonna take my leave away.

Why do you fool always fall for Nikos acts? I even got the idiot to confess that he cons and place the nice act to fool people. I put the pressure on that idiot in that debate. His answers were weak while my claims were strong. Then while I got on him even more, he finally cracked and admitted it all, and trolled for like 2-3 post. Then the Canada boys came in. I wonder why out of no where?

I told you for nearly a year this tool is ****ing with you all. He plays this nice act then turns the other cheek to have his way and get what he wants. You all were too blind to see this crap. He played the nice act yesterday., and busted him on it on 2 post to show you he is full of ****. He does it again then this idiot king beef he is being nice and why I am being a **** to him. I know the dumbazz saw the damm debate and how I busted him on this nice act. And he has the nerve to ask me that. Freaking dunce cap.

How long you all gonna trust this idiot. don't you all ****ing see that this fool is toying with you all? Look at the ****ing debate again and watch him crack when I had him pinned. Right in your ****ing faces and you still buy his nice act. Can't believe how stupid people can be.

Also in the debate he said this would all end if we ignore each other right? Look at all the times this tool responds to me when I say nothing to him. Again, a liar to make himself come off as a saint.

He says he tries to avoid problems and all. Look at the avatar and sig which I told him many times if you really wanna show you wanna end all this remove them both. He does not and he admitted this also in the debate. And he also upgrades it after he said he quit trolling me and all. Oh, and then he trolls again after getting ****ed up in the debate and admits he LIED. He is nothing but a lieing b@stard.

When pinned or losing in cases like this, he tries to be nice, just to **** with you and he keep doing what he does, that way, no one really gets on him and they go for me. Then gets his followers or more idiots on my case Like King Beef, excel, Iwan, canada, etc. You are all ****ing idiots to fall for his **** after I gone busted him on this for you ALL to see.

You think I do all this **** with Niko cause I am emo, or w/e ****ing excuse you fools have. it's to open your damm eyes and see what he is doing, not to me, but to you all. Even the good(few) people in canada know this ****. Come on now. you seriously cant be THIS dence.

Nearly a Year of BS and you let this fool con you with his acts like it is all me going Lonney. Niko I have no clue how you are able to con so many people at once to your BS. But no way in hell I not see through this crap. And yesterday in the debate I knew exactly how to make you crack and admit all of this. I have no clue how stupid you think I really am, But I am smarter than you think. For one of the biggest trolls on the net, You sure leave some weak openings to bust you on this act of yours you play. I already exposed you for the pricked that you are and can't be trusted.

The only person on these boards that has noticed this is Canvas He is the only one who did not buy into his act. And called him on it not too long ago in the Peach dinner thread, go have a look.. and him saying he does not cause **** and trying to make things right. The ****ing avatar and sig upgrade speak for themselves man. Seriously how the hell you people not see this HOW!?!

I get into the fights with him and w/e ok, **** you Dark.Pch, emo tool etc. w/e. Use to it. Look at this clown. seriously I did all that **** yesterday to ****ing open your eyes man. Don't fall for this punks BS. He is just a ****ing liar. And I got banned but not him.......hahahahahah. What he is missing one point? you know what that point should be? HIS ****ING AVATAR AND SIG! Those 2 ALONE show he is full of crap. These guys and you mods also are so ****ing blind, even after I put this tool on blast and he admits it ALL. But too many people kissing his azz, thinking he is funny and cool. gets a boost of it and he continues. wanna be like the cool kids and one with the crowd. Bunch of punks. How many more fan boys will he gain after this and have people kissing his azz and hype him up. Lets find out....

And oh don't worry. I am calm here. I'm not one bit anrgy. This is something that needed to be said. Mods, you can lock this thread and bann this account. But this is something you ALL need to ****ing realize and stop attack me so much. I dont care if Niko is one point from a bann. He should be out just as much as me. I dont try to mess with people and all. this azz does cause he ****ing wants to and is a pure ****. He cares about nobody but himself. this tool can burn in hell for all I care.

I dont care if this account gets me banned from smashboards for good as "Dark.Pch" This place is not worth it then for people for fall for BS and to blind to see the problem. I'll just be having people get at me cause of usual, and the REAL cause and master behind this **** gets away. You mods need to watch court shows, police shows, law and order, all that **** and know how to do things right. You wanna execute me, then do it. Not worth my time trying to help countless Peach players here while one Peach players comes to be an azz and talking about weed and smoking. Oh yea he does. Look at the threads like the Peach dinner one and mass madness thread. all he ****ing cares about trolling and being high.

You all can hate me, think I'm crazy or w/e. I dont care anymore, for being a good guy helping people and trying to have fun as help as go out my ****ing way to help people and even travel the USA and spend my money for you guys, this is what I ****ing get? And you let this punk con you. Well **** it, its really not worth it. I offically give up Let Niko keep coning you and ****ing with your head with this nice and "I have changed" act like he has to me and then backstabs me again and again. Be friends with this punk. Oh and one more think. Niko, don't try and now sweet talk your way that you are cool and not full of ****. You are ****ing through. Canvas knows this already. and soon if people actually think, they will too. Only a matter of time. with that debate, I got what I wanted. Now only a matter of time before people open thier eyes and see the truth.

You people seriously need to take one day. Look at this all and think. seriously think. For those that seen me in person, chilled and laugh with me. compare all this **** to this tolls crap.

And Niko change your avatar and sig within the next hour, don't want too? I rest my ****ing case.

Not worth my **** time, I'm ****ing done, now mods. come close this thread and bam this account. And if you wanna bann the real me off for good thing this proves to all these boys just how blind people are, let this foll con you and that you are all full of it. Who is really the bad one here. Me or this ****er. I'm sure if I am done for good, I won't be missed. and with all this crap, it pretty much says it. This post had to be made. look at the debate once more and carefully then look at how he has been acting. Take note of all that he has said. I take my ****ing leave. You boys want me out, fine. cause from all this BS, that is what I hear. logging out, now mods do your job.

goodkid

Smash Lord
I don't even know whats going on. I mean this is the internet & a video game, lets have fun alright, people say things that they wouldn't in person, can't we just get along. You really have to ignore negative comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom