• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You People are insane!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSBBKingster

Smash Apprentice
"I heard the knuckles uproar. NO! Its. Just. Saying. Yes its from Knuckles, so why do you think he is trying to say that Knuckles IS on SSBB? Really, nintendo only borrowed Sonic, not anyone else. I Know on M&S at the Olympics was a wonder cause of Bowser, Daisy, and peach in it (and others) but i know Nintendo only got knuckles. Before, we never ASKED for knuckles, so obvisly, he AINT on there." (Reported by ZillaX, a BryanCo operation of SSBB.) Well, i love that report, but i dont agree. This knuckles problem may be possible. What do you think of this report?

:chuckle:Hosted by Bryanco, a group of wonders.:chuckle:

Spartan64

Smash Journeyman
Knuckles dosent have much of a chance, seeing as he'll probably be an assist trophey, but i have faith that somehow knuckles might, just might be playable.

Garuda

Smash Ace
I would LOVE Knuckles to be in, he used to be my favorite Sonic character... but in reality, under the circumstances (his role in the story nowadays), it makes about as much sense as putting Rouge in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom