• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Peach players are awsome

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
sadly no one in MD really knows anything about my Peach besides my crew. i've only really done 3 singles tournies

if either Neo or Omni said you were better than I'd take their word, they're the only two who consistently beat me, but like i said i don't go to many tournies.

i mean i got 17th at CH3 with 100plus and the people giving u props didn't even make it outta pools

you got 33rd?? at CH4 with 50plus?...

i also guarantee i could play Azen in three peach dittos, show him a ton of crap and he would come back and destroy you
Its all thanks to Hova that my Peach is good, he taught me how to use her!

Azen magically appeared! :eek:

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Praxis, there's one video of his Peach in the video thread. Just ctrl+F "Azen" :)

Niko_K

Smash Master
sadly no one in MD really knows anything about my Peach besides my crew. i've only really done 3 singles tournies

if either Neo or Omni said you were better than I'd take their word, they're the only two who consistently beat me, but like i said i don't go to many tournies.

i mean i got 17th at CH3 with 100plus and the people giving u props didn't even make it outta pools

you got 33rd?? at CH4 with 50plus?...

i also guarantee i could play Azen in three peach dittos, show him a ton of crap and he would come back and destroy you
You do realize I was being sarcastic...No need to get all offensive. Though comparing CH3 to CH4 is a joke. CH4 had NO pools and VERY broken seeding. I'm not denying your skill, I'm just saying I'd like to test my own skill against you, since you seem to be renown.

Jeez >.<

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hova when are you gonna start going to tournaments again? Are you going to the next east coast regional in november. That one I am going to for sure. I wanna play you. Azen as well. It's in VA If I am not mistaken right?

hova

Smash Champion
Hova when are you gonna start going to tournaments again? Are you going to the next east coast regional in november. That one I am going to for sure. I wanna play you. Azen as well. It's in VA If I am not mistaken right?
i go to tournies. i kinda just only go when i feel like going

sometimes i'll go to a tourney three weeks in a row and sometimes i won't be at a tourney for 2 months

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If its in VA I'll be there for sure lolz.

Cool, I wanna play you when I go in a Peach ditto. I was the match with you and Plank as Peach. you did good. To me I think you would have done better If you had angles yourself when he tornadoed. That was mostly the way he was getting to you. If you move in your shield, you wont get shield stabbed, and you can just pubish out of it if he is near you. I know I have no right to give someone like you advice. But thats what I noticed you could have done with his tornado. I like how you played and you jab game was great. I am gonna try some of that stuff.

i go to tournies. i kinda just only go when i feel like going

sometimes i'll go to a tourney three weeks in a row and sometimes i won't be at a tourney for 2 months
I see, dude you gotta go in November when I do, we gotta play.

Top Bottom