• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: GERTY is Dumb Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
gerty didnt close it, exarch did

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
YLYL is the main reason I come to the boards. I did get annoyed when it became YLYL: Is My Trolling Pissing You Off Yet?

Hope it reopens :sadeyes:
Until then...

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The reason, I think, the last was closed wasn't just for the post of content not suitable for the site, but just the overall attitude that was taken to the whole thread now. At first it was great and people, while socializing, still had good content to post.

That lasted a while. Then people just started to not take it for what it was. Sad. Some users were more concerned with antagonizing instead of bettering the conditions of the topic. The overall quality of the thread dropped and degraded to a social thread on 4chan, just about.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
yeah I guess it was a good thing that it got locked (hopefully temporary). It'll make some people self-aware.

edit: lol^

bushidobrown

Smash Apprentice
ylyl sucked big donkey balls anyways. it's funny if your like 13 years old and naive as ****. they might as well keep it closed cuz it's a waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom