• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You know what really ticks me off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
The fact that Mewtwo and Roy aren't in Brawl. IMO they were removed and replaced because no one really used them since they were bottom tier. If Roy was in Marth's place on the tier list.... Do you think they would've removed Marth or Roy?

Anyways... this is not just what this post is about. I want to hit one key point. "Do you think that Mewtwo and Roy would be good in SSBB?" IMO yes. I think that they weren't good in SSBM because of the crazy combo's they had going. Both of them had few combo's of thier own. -___- However, in SSBB were there are few combo's and strings, I think they would be pretty good. Just think about it for a second. Hypnosis would be easier to use and Roy U-Smash would be epic since you can do a running U-Smash now. Also they're range would be pretty good with nice nock back.

Well... just my opinion. Just want to know if I'm alone in my way of thinking.

peace \/--

Cress

Smash Cadet
We cant say.. who wouldve thought C.Falcon would be so suckass in brawl?
They put in Marth becuz hes also making his Debut on the DS

.Marik

is a social misfit
They aren't going to be in SSBB.

People need to get over it.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
Roy's game was poorly recieved and though I liked him, Ike's a more likeable character from better games. Fire Emblem might deserve 3 characters, but 3 Sword Lords is boring. With that Roy was the first to go.

Mewtwo being cut is inexcusable and will always be a flaw with a Brawl.

bobson

Smash Lord
IMO they were removed and replaced because no one really used them since they were bottom tier.
No they weren't. Mewtwo was removed because the Pokemon company wanted to advertise Lucario (and his movie) instead. Roy was removed because he was a shameless clone, like Pichu and company.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Roy was removed because he was advertising the Fire Emblem game which came out around Melee's release.
Mewtwo was removed because they included Sonic.

/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom