• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You guys use a good character

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace
Yeah, how well a person does often rests upon how good the other player is. Hes good, but the ice climbers just never tried anything in response.

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace
I wonder why people make that assumption all the time. Regardless of how much skill he has, you have to look at the decisions he could've made. He didn't necessarily make any bad decisions.

..but to answer my question, his IC's **** your face lol.
wait... is this refering to me? I didnt say anyone was bad, or didn't make right decisions. The ic player may very well be great, but he never tried to fight back against the bowser at all.

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
wait... is this refering to me? I didnt say anyone was bad, or didn't make right decisions. The ic player may very well be great, but he never tried to fight back against the bowser at all.
Nope. I was responding to that Lord Bowser guy ;)

-just for the record though he did try to grab and attacking isn't always the best option.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I think Koopa is a pretty cool guy. Eh ***** newb ICs and doesn't afraid of anything!

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace
yeah, the bowser looks fine, but the ic really didnt do anything, and not responding to them ****** you is never the best option

Top Bottom