• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You guys like candy?

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
YESTERDAY...
Updated the move damage for FRESH move damage. T_T

Probably going to start on something new like advantage on block or PAC frame data soon.
Bored out of my MIND this summer. :<

I'M TRYING TO WORK. LEAVE ME ALONE, SAND MAN.

ONE DAY AFTER THAT...
Updated frame data with advantage on block for most moves (most of the important stuff).
Also made it a little easier to read.
Noticed a few... important things missing from it, too. ^^;

I might finish up the other insignificant stuff when I'm done checking all the groovy stuff I'm actually interested in.

EXACTLY THREE HOURS AFTER THAT...
OKAY! Added some stuff to the "Frame Data from Pac" section.
My caffeine high seems to be wearing off and I can feel whatever was in my brain turning into fuzz, so I'm not doing any more tonight.

MEANWHILE, AT THE HALL OF JUSTICE...

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Updated with Purple Frame Data for smashes. Aerials seem to have the same frame data for all colors.
Also added taunt frames (lol), pikmin toss on flat ground, and... something else. Can't remember what.

Was going to add a bit more, but I can't connect my laptop to the internet at the moment and retyping everything would be... annoying, to say the least.

FOUREYES

Smash Journeyman
This should be stickied IMO, fan-freaking-tastic information you've collected here.

EDIT: Nevermind I'm dumb, info's in the board directory.

DOUBLE EDIT: But it's still amazing information.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Yeah. I'm only stickying topics where people can ask for specific things. ^^;
  • The Social - General thread
  • Video thread - For video criticism
  • Q&A thread - Obvious reasons
  • Directory - Do I need to say it?
  • Match-up thread - For match-up specific questions

The stage ban reference would be nifty for stage-specific stuff, so it'll probably be stickied eventually (when I get around to not being lazy and all that).

There was another thread I wanted to include with those, but the person I put in charge of creating it never went through with it. :glare:
I also considered just unstickying everything but the video thread, the Q&A thread, and the directory, but that didn't seem all that interesting.

/rant

Dnyce

Smash Master
the social doesn't really need to be stickied imo

considering it's the only thread people post in, I can't imagine it would ever get to page 2

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
On the contrary! If it WAS the only thread people post in, it should be as high as possible for easy access.
It doesn't NEED to be stickied, but it will be. ;P

SethT

Smash Ace
and here I was expecting a heated debate about Candy. Little dissapointed, but your marvelous effort in gathering this data makes up for it c:

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Combined the frame advance and PAC frame data and added a bit to it (such as jump and dash frame data, as well as attack attribute changes).
Dash was kind of hard to explain, so if anyone wants a better explanation, let me know.

Sorry I haven't been doing much lately, but I've been focusing on improving and applying what I've learned about this stuff. I was also looking into making a nifty program a couple of months ago, but it really doesn't seem important right now.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Updated with item toss and Beamsword frame data.

Also added Beamsword and Banana damage because I had nothing better to do last night and throwing crap at Diddy for a few hours actually sounded appealing (at first).
Item toss damage may be SLIGHTLY inaccurate (damage seems to be a range based on the amount of time before the object collides with the opponent; if a value is inaccurate, it's probably off by 2% or less), but I tried my best to test it at every possible range.

Also updated the CG graph.

BTW. Tossing items doesn't seem to stale, beamsword attacks do, damage from tossed items and beamsword attacks are more than the values listed here by less than 1 (I'm just too worn out from doing manual labor this morning to get them).

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Fino pointed out that a few of my values for "advantage on block" on here are incorrect. Retesting proved that he is correct.

Will be updating when this is straightened out.

Top Bottom