• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You guys are impossible to please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xengri

Smash Journeyman
It's still time wasted that could've been used to add more characters.
Wow. I really hate getting into petty arguments like this, but I just had to correct you on this horrible point you're trying to make. Even if you are being sarcastic to try and make the apposing side look bad.

Stages coexist with characters and are just as important.

Despite the stupid stereotypes, you can't just have final destination. Stages will forever be used as long as the game is played and are a major part of multiplayer.

And surprise! surprise!
Smash=fighting game.
Fighting games thrive on multiplayer!

Now, if you were saying that, SSE was a waste of time and could have been used to added more characters, then you would have some kind of point.
Because, SSE is a adventure mode which is just a add on to a fighting game.
SSE will not be used extensively though out Brawl’s life, unlike stages.

(No one can say that they beat adventure mode in Melee more then playing on stages.)

Also.
Really people?
I can agree that some resources and time where used on the wrong aspects when considering smash=fighting game.

But, Stickers and Masterpieces can’t affect the number of characters.
One takes a infinitely larger amount of time and resources then another.

Stickers/ Masterpieces / trophy shooter (or w/e) = At most, more customizable options on stage builder or maybe more alt. costumes like over-alls Wario.

Scraping SSE/ severely reducing the tracks in my music= 1 or 2 more characters, if that.

And now that that’s done.
Why are you guys wasting each others time going in circles? Not like anything anyone of you can say (myself included) will change anything.
Brawl’s already finished. It could have been better but, you’re stuck with how it is now.
Stop wasting time arguing because, you know you’re going to buy it anyway!

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Please post all complaints (even complaints about complaints) in the Official Complaint Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom