• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You get no Sympathy in a "Fire Emblem Discussion"

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Well... the thread title is certainly fitting... Chrom got no sympathy from Sakurai. Admittedly, I feel VERY sorry for Chrom right now. I mean, I didn't want him in, but the way Sakurai disconfirmed Chrom... its just one step up from the idea of the Robin trailer having Robin possessed by Grima and killing Chrom. This hurt really bad. At least we finally have the FE discussion settled, though.

I'd say Chrom's disconfirmation is the worst disconfirmation to date, followed directly by Waluigi.

Forcerounds

Smash Journeyman
So, crisis averted? I knew four Fire Emblem characters would do the trick, and they chose the most popular Awakening character (Lucina) and the most interesting/important Awakening character (Robin) to get most people what they wanted.

Hong

The Strongest
You know, Robin's gimmick makes a lot of sense.

What do Marth and Ike have in common? They wield divine weapons that do not wear out with use. Since Robin utilizes relatively common items, of course they'll suffer wear and tear.

Last edited:

loganhogan

Smash Ace
Well, looks like the FE debates are finally over, Chrom vs. Roy debates look like trash past now.
Sakurai really used some thunder didn't he? It's really shocking that neither of the two most expected made it, not that i'm complaining.

kikaru

Smash Ace
Some small and insignificant country town, WA.
3DS FC
0705-2807-1422
You know, Robin's gimmick makes a lot of sense.

What do Marth and Ike have in common? They wield divine weapons that do not wear out with use. Since Robin utilizes relatively common items, of course they'll suffer wear and tear.
Does that mean Robin will be a Captain Falcon clone when his swords and tomes wear out ;_;

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
I love that the magic tomes have limited usage and can be thrown at enemies when used up. That and Ike's fire being blue now are neat details. I don't really care for Awakening but Robin looks pretty neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom