• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You complained, you got it! (EVO 8th game update)

HellPirate

Smash Rookie
I'm not donating to help or to support anyone. I'm donating because I want melee at evo.
Agreed. SG may be a great game in it's own right, but if I want to support someone, it's not because they're 'true indie', it's because I really like their games and don't want them to go under. And Melee, while not financially like that, really has possibly their last chance at recognition as even a minor fighting game at EVO. Also, we don't have any developers donating, it's all fanbase for us.

NNID
dansalvato
Skullgirls is beating Melee now.

By the way, if Melee wins, that's a shoutout to Nintendo and NamcoBandai that Melee has huge respect as a competitive fighting game. It could influence Smash 4 more toward the direction of Melee gameplay.

If the race becomes neck and neck, I'll consider donating a few hundred to push Melee over the edge. So, please keep me updated with the standings as I may forget to check regularly.

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Skullgirls is at $3,350.00
Melee is at $2,800.07

I think you should donate now before the gap becomes too large

Top Bottom