• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Can't Kill the Metal... - A Metaknight Combo vid!!

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
Good video. Like most combo videos though, your opponent is laughable at best, and seemingly DI's INTO every combo...

lonelytraveler8

Smash Journeyman
I have to agree with FastLikeMe. I was extremely unimpressed by your opponents.

That being said, I still liked the way you fought beneath the stage against TL. I also enjoyed watching you utilize the dair so well both on and off the stage.

GiantKiller

Smash Cadet
Fun to watch!

I loved the stage spikes and the completely unnecessary footstool jumps for added humiliation.

Great stuff!

-GK

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
I tired of watching combo MK video where all u guys do is kill with upb if ur fightin a smart player they always air dodge it and that move would leave MK wide open for punishment.

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
great video I enjoyed watching it, but I agree with everyone and especailly DynamicDuo, Im cautious about using my up B like that now because it can always be air dodged

Dojo

Smash Champion
Ok well I understand where you're coming from with the air dodge owning the upb. Honestly only one of my friends (the toon link) utilized the air dodge really well since the beginning of the making of this video, and if you noticed about 95% of the upb kills i had on him were close to the side of the stage directed towards the middle, leaving me with an easy recovery even if he dodged considering the time it takes to gain control back from that dodge.

Now the others I cant justify for. I killed them with it directed offstage with and they just didnt dodge. More than likely could have and positively should have, they just didnt. And well yea...

But with that being said, I'm very aware of the consequences directed outward with the upb after airdodged. And thats not ALL I did. So thanks for the criticism but be a little more careful with your words.

Shears

Smash Master
your opponents just run into your combos. skilled players wont and it wont be so easy to kill them. i do the same combos against skilled players and it works every once in a while, most of the time youll have to finish them at about 120% with a smash or edgehog. but on noobs those combos work like a charm and nothing feels better than humiliating them with a three stock.

TheHitmanGuava

Smash Rookie
To everyone saying that upB can be easily airdodged... you could just wait until AFTER their airdodge then unleash it. UpB is very fast, unless the opponent has great reactions they will not be airdodging when they see the attack start, but will be guessing when you're about to Up+B. So wait a second for their dodge, then jump if necessary and unleash your upB, easy kill you just have to read your opponent.

Though I'll agree that the opponents in this video were not doing much to avoid your combos.

JDegner790

Smash Rookie
This is pretty good. What I especially enjoyed were the Shuttle Loop stage spikes.

And Kamelot is pure awesome, by the way. What album is Center of the Universe from? I don't have that particular song.

Top Bottom