• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Can't Kill the Metal... - A Metaknight Combo vid!!

orintemple

Smash Lord
Wow that was something else. I would be afraid to fight against that. Actually, I would like to XD

Great vid man, your off edge game is SICK! Sweet music too.

Cs_Nexus

Smash Apprentice
the guys i play against have a tendency to airdodge the Upb, so if that happens you are in a really tuff situation.
Nice edgefighting style, try maybe to use the FSJ when they are not already done for?

ScRUBY VIDEO!

Reminds me of watching!

A SSBM link using his up-B overoveroveroveroveroveroverover and over again.

Props on the humiliation tech tho! jumpNheads

Truce

Smash Cadet
I present you with mad props for using Kamelot as your background music (Center of the Universe for those not in the know), but I'd still rather see videos of MK being killed instead of killing. If he weren't such a simplistic character, your video could have amazing, but watching MK fight just feels so bland.

And maybe try playing against a greater variety of characters? I have faith you can ruin Toon Link's day, but it would be healthy to mix it up a bit.

Top Bottom