• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Can't Hide From Yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riversprout

Smash Rookie
About the pink Yoshi.

I started playing online since 2011. I always use a pink Yoshi. I identify a friendly foe online by pressing down a lot(crouching) Sometimes I just have fun online instead of fighting(when I find a friendly foe). Yes, I think I remember fighting a red zelda. I even team up with a friendly foe to fight against a third player. I always taunt. I am so weirded out I found someone looking for a oink Yoshi, but impressed. And most important, I have used Yoshi since the first smash (N64) and I know every aspect of his(her, cuz she's pink) movement set. I think I'm the guy you're looking for. And I would love to play you again. But don't message me here, cause I only signed here so I can reply to this comment. This is my email: twidan@live.com Lol this is unbelievable.

Riversprout

Smash Rookie
Sorry I'm posting this here. I just don't know if you'll see it. I started playing online since 2011. I always use a pink Yoshi. I identify a friendly foe online by pressing down a lot(crouching) Sometimes I just have fun online instead of fighting(when I find a friendly foe). Yes, I think I remember fighting a red zelda. I even team up with a friendly foe to fight against a third player. I always taunt. I am so weirded out I found someone looking for a oink Yoshi, but impressed. And most important, I have used Yoshi since the first smash (N64) and I know every aspect of his(her, cuz she's pink) movement set. I think I'm the guy you're looking for. And I would love to play you again. But don't message me here, cause I only signed here so I can reply to this comment. This is my email: twidan@live.com Lol this is unbelievable.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Ok I haven't read all of the comments, but I just wanted to add my twocents...

First of all... wow... That must feel terrible. I can't even begin to imagine what that would be like.
Second, you should really go to the doctor to get your head scanned and everything. That hit might've caused serious brain damage/trauma which seems to have started all of this. Or if that's not it, I highly reccomend going to a psychiatrist/counselor to help you figure out what to do about it. Or maybe just talking to one would help you.

And third, GO TO BED!!! You are obviously exausted and traumatized. You desperately need to sleep. Who knows? Maybe sleeping will cure everything, lol.

And lastly, (ok people DO NOT START FLAMING ME I AM NOT TRYING TO START SOMETHING) are you a Christian? God can bring you peace and hope. You could pray and ask God to free you from all of this.
It may take time, but God works in mysterious ways we don't understand. He has a plan for you. Just trust in Him and believe Him. He can, and WILL help you if you ask him to.

That's all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom