• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You awaken in a (On Hiatus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
CYOAs can sometimes be hard because you're limited by your own imagination and trying to point players in the right direction somehow while still giving them their own freedoms. It's hard to balance it at this stage but I think actions will become more important as time progresses.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
A.

we dun even need to find the police, we just gotta get to a neighbor's house and call the cops from there. Plus, the neighbor could come through in the end by bashing the robbers with a shovel before they have a chance to cut off our fingers.

I learned that from Home Alone.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
What you find, much to your surprise, is not only a broken window, but a ladder that could be used as an escape route.
So wait, our kitchen is on the SECOND floor!?

Having a large kitchen which has an entry point of a small door creates a terrible sense of flow. Plus, having it on the second floor just seems unnatural. Where's the dinning room at? Upstairs? Then what if you have guests over? Do they have to walk upstairs to the dinning room? What a bizarre concept. Is the dinning room downstairs? If so, then the food has to be carried downstairs. How tedious. And lets not even get started on what a ***** installing plumping must have been.

I'm sorry, our parents seem rich, but hun, they brought a horribly designed house. Money back please.

#HBC | ѕoup

Sorry guys. I've been really busy. I'll get to this as soon as possible.

#HBC | ѕoup

C. Stay here for a moment, to recollect your thoughts. Grab something to drink from the fridge to rehydrate.
You decide that it's best to just relax and get your compusure back. You feel safe for now so you grab something out of the fridge and sit down at the table. Why is that man chasing you? Why did he stop? Why is there a broken window? These are all answers that you want to know. You find yourself convicted with your own sense of justice to figure this out. You could just leave if you really wanted to and let the law handle it, but it's possible that this fiend could get away. You have to act on this now, as you feel you won't have another chance.

Time passes...

You get up from the table, refreshed and reinvigorated. You feel as if you have your full attentiveness back, and you feel a sense of urgency also.

What will you do?

• A. Go after the strange man.
  • B. Leave the Kitchen, Investigate the house further.
  • C. Leave the house by using the escape ladder.
  • D. Stay here and collect any useful items or tools that could help you in your journey.

#HBC | ѕoup

Will update this later. I'm very tired from a long day. I don't think I'll being doing much tonight.

#HBC | ѕoup

Hi guys. I'm going to lock this for the moment and postpone it. I'm having a writer's block at the moment and I'm trying to think of the direction I want to go with this. I hope you all understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom