• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"You all suck" A brawl highlight/combo video By Hawky

lucassassin

Smash Cadet
It was ok and there were some good bits in there but most of the combos were mediocre. A throw into a smash here, a recovery mistake from your opponent there. Sorry man, I didn't like it.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I watched like a minute and a half and I gotta say it was pretty painful. I can't watch ****ing 13 more minutes of that just because of the minute of a half of bad music and bad "combos" I just had to go through.

SolarSkurge

Smash Journeyman
I watched like a minute and a half and I gotta say it was pretty painful. I can't watch ****ing 13 more minutes of that just because of the minute of a half of bad music and bad "combos" I just had to go through.
You could always just mute it and play something else on another tab or something.

Dekillsage

Smash Lord
LMAOOOO! Well
I'm glad at least someone enjoyed it xD Even though you kind of exaggerated a bit :)

My friend just wanted to make this to try and entertain people. A lot of it might have been boring but we worked with what we had~

Honestly I would like to watch a brawl "combo" video that shows a player making good reads and plays. I haven't really looked for them recently so if anyone can link me to one please do so.

@ Dr3w
Damn..... LOL

SolarSkurge

Smash Journeyman
LMAOOOO! Well
I'm glad at least someone enjoyed it xD Even though you kind of exaggerated a bit :)

My friend just wanted to make this to try and entertain people. A lot of it might have been boring but we worked with what we had~

Honestly I would like to watch a brawl "combo" video that shows a player making good reads and plays. I haven't really looked for them recently so if anyone can link me to one please do so.

@ Dr3w
Damn..... LOL
Yeah, man I just REALLY felt this needed more views. Idk, maybe I just love the music. And the way you guys play. You all like to switch up your characters.

Top Bottom