• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You’re not going to dictate how I play the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silask20

Smash Apprentice
I bought this game, and I will play how I please and how I see fit. Stop forcing me to play online with items turned on, stop forcing me to play timed matches.

I have those things turned off for a reason, I DO NOT WANT TO PLAY THEM. I just reslized you cant even SD your way out of this without being banned. I see now why people call this the worse online smash experience.

If players want items great, play with others who do but I Do Not. Banning me or suspending me wont change my mind but it might change my mind on keeping this game or not.

Also what is banning or suspending me suppose to accomplish? You want me to sit through entire matches that I am not enjoying myself in what do you want from me?

D

Deleted member

Who do you think your raising your voice at, young man?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Closing as a rant thread.

Also, no, you don't get to dictate how a user acts. That's not what forum members are allowed to do. The moderation is the only ones allowed to enforce the rules. So try to remember that you're still a regular member. You, just like the rest, are to treat everyone equally.

In addition, if we're telling a user to cut it out, we discuss things among ourselves in many many cases. We like having a consensus on handling problems to give a clear-cut answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom