• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi's second jump = spike?

DKpunch!

Smash Cadet
I'm sorry if this is old news, I don't visit the Yoshi forums often. But, I was playing around with Yoshi yesterday and something interesting happened.

I meant to jump off of the edge and hop on my opponents head... but, when I jumped on him, Yoshi just went into his normal second jump, and my opponent (Ike) was spiked pretty hard to the ground, as if I had done a Dair.

Am I going crazy, or was that supposed to happen?

•Col•

Smash Champion
............. Lol.

Sorry, but it was known like half a year before the game was released in Japan.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Wait, pay attention to what he said:

"Yoshi just went into his normal second jump..."

If Yoshi went into his second jump, how was Ike foot-stooled? Yoshi doesn't flutter-kick when foot-stooling someone. Of course, he could have just pressed the jump button twice...

Chaco

Never Logs In
Wait, pay attention to what he said:

"Yoshi just went into his normal second jump..."

If Yoshi went into his second jump, how was Ike foot-stooled? Yoshi doesn't flutter-kick when foot-stooling someone. Of course, he could have just pressed the jump button twice...
He probably just cancelled the first jump on Ike, and went directly into the second.

Chaco

Never Logs In
that sounds about right, whats up with da changes in ur avi chaco?
I constantly change it. Zidane to different Zidane, to a mew with a Santa hat to piss a dude off. XD, back to Zidane.

Next it'll probably be a Black chocobo.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I constantly change it. Zidane to different Zidane, to a mew with a Santa hat to piss a dude off. XD, back to Zidane.

Next it'll probably be a Black chocobo.
We need to take his **** again.

StarYoshi14

Smash Rookie
eh, maybe just one of those one time super glitchy things that no one has a video so someone can explain it.

MYSTERY:
SOLVED

StarYoshi14

Smash Rookie
eh, maybe just one of those one time super glitchy things that no one has a video so someone can explain it.

MYSTERY:
SOLVED

Double posting ftl...

Top Bottom