• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi's mistake

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
Just something funny I put together :

Yoshi was the first person (creature) to take care of Mario. If not for him, Mario would have been instantly brained by Kamek.

Even after Mario grew up, Yoshi still looked after him.

They had many adventures together.

And WHAT does Yoshi receive in return from Mario? Yoshi took care of Mario since when he was a baby.
Mario in return:

:urg:

Jump_Man

Smash Apprentice
It killed me when I had to jump off Mario to get the secret on the bridge level in SMW. :(

This brought tears to my eyes

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
I could never think of sacrificing Yoshi, so I never found a secret bridge. What bridge are you talking about?

ArowYoshi

Smash Apprentice
Appalachian State University/ West Jefferson, NC
lol, i laughed the first time i saw that 4-chan poster, but yeah i tried to avoid using yoshi as an extra jump... if doing so would hurt yoshi in SMW. but i did find all of the secrets, i dont know how many yoshi that comes to, that ive sacrificed for a few extra feet.

but this is why i enjoy kicking that plummer's *** in brawl, makes it more satifying.

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
It's supposed to make you laugh!Perhaps even motivate some more Yoshi mains.... Maybe posting it on a Yoshi board wasn't the smartest idea.

Top Bottom