• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Lock Options

~Rainbow Mika

Smash Cadet
NNID
rigobfd64
3DS FC
0361-6812-0263
So, i've wondering if Yoshi got any locks.
So far, the only one i got was jab into fair at low percents, but i don't remember the percentage or other ways to do this.
Any tips? other lock options?

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
As cool as that is (I really like that Dair can lock), is that only the last hit which is is the Sakurai Angle? Jab2, Dtilt, Forward Smash any angle, Nair entirely, apparently Bair?, & Dair last hit being Ground-only.

I don't think Fsmash works except against Shield Shulk, since not even Bowser can be locked by it. Getting Jab2 without Jab1 hitting is easier said than done. Dtilt can work but I haven't seen it lock too often. I've gotten some Nair locks but haven't seen Bair since the hitbox that locks is Ground-only & I haven't seen it lock either.

Last edited:
Top Bottom