• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi is way better than a segway

bigman40

Smash Master
Heh, I actually noticed that Yoshi can do a double Uair in one SH. I'm going to see if I can connect them, but I can't play till Friday (got calc 2 test Friday morning).

Sharky

Smash Master
Eew calc two, good luck with that one, I hated that class lol.

I've done it fooling around with sandbag before, though I suppose that doesn't count does it. lol

Mmac

Smash Lord
But I've been into the Castle in Castle Siege tons of times....

And Luigi's Mansion....

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I hope the guy's house isn't a haunted one, either.

Also, bonus fun fact!! Did you know that the Yoshi in Yoshi's island IS NOT, IN FACT, MARIO'S FRIEND YOSHI?

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
I hope the guy's house isn't a haunted one, either.

Also, bonus fun fact!! Did you know that the Yoshi in Yoshi's island IS NOT, IN FACT, MARIO'S FRIEND YOSHI?
Mario and Yoshi were never friends. Can you remember how many times Mario had to drop Yoshi in a pit while hops off to the next platform? His sacrifice was necessary to advance to the next stage.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Yea Yoshi needs to ride Mario sometime..... That was really creative though. Brings back memories of SMW. Good times.

Top Bottom