• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi/Controversy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
"Is it really fair to play Yoshi’s voice at that moment?

It’s enough to make a guy cry at the end."

Cry because the song is good and it's ending?
Cry because Yoshi isn't in Brawl?
Cry because of happiness that Yoshi is in Brawl?
Cry because you're an emo?

Thoughts?

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
it does make me wonder, but i think their just teasing us because i doubt they would remove yoshi

the grim lizard

Smash Master
It's unfair beacause they start to do the Yoshi voices as the song fades,

And it makes you want to cry because all we got for an update as the last 52 seconds of a song. (Having said that, I listened to it like 10 times today :lick:)

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
All it means is that Yoshi will be revealed tonight! Trust me, I have sources that I cannot name.

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
I am in favor, quite simply, of crucifying myself so the Yoshi gods do not punish all of us for your ignorance. All in all, you deserve nothing less than death by boiling, scrambling, and sunny-side-upping.
Why thank you so much for giving me a such a honorable response.

I say I like to keep Yoshi in the game, and you say you would kill yourself. How pleasant :)

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
There is no controversy. Yoshi is in Brawl. It is, if you're not a picky idiot, CONFIRMED. Yet another thread that makes your favored deity or Richard Dawkins kill kittens.
I really wonder what makes people think 'Well they released Yoshi ending music, and there is a Yoshi level, that must mean no Yoshi in Brawl'

Erk Aduro

Smash Apprentice
Why thank you so much for giving me a such a honorable response.

I say I like to keep Yoshi in the game, and you say you would kill yourself. How pleasant :)
He may have been referring to the fact that you called Yoshi a she, when he is in fact a he. Or maybe it was just a misunderstanding, I dunno.

Though quite a few people are confused by this statement. I think it was just a bad translation. Japanese is structured very differently than English and translating can be difficult. Probably best not to look into it too much. :p

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
He may have been referring to the fact that you called Yoshi a she, when he is in fact a he. Or maybe it was just a misunderstanding, I dunno.

Though quite a few people are confused by this statement. I think it was just a bad translation. Japanese is structured very differently than English and translating can be difficult. Probably best not to look into it too much. :p
Just like how "Birdo" is a he?

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
THEY ALREADY SHOWED YOSHI'S LEVEL IN A TRAILER.

His music is there, his stage is there. Yoshi is in the game. There is no controversey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom