• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yooka Layle Toybox Codes for Steam

ScarletShepherd24M

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ben.22
This Contest is now closed

hey all, I backed up the yooka layle project about a year ago. Though I mostly made my high pledge to get a physical copy. I realized that I'm gonna have to wait for the regular digital release on my home console cause my laptop won't be able to properly run the game.
So I'm just gonna give out the codes for the toy box and toybox plus codes.

Requirements to get codes:
-just send me a personal message, or leave any kind of post on this thread
-I'll pick a random person(profiles don't really matter, so you could either be a brand new or veteran on these boards)
-no bribes or promises to sway my choice, I will pick a random person and that's that
-the following website will be used to draw the random name: http://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/
-I'll respond with the codes by July 30, 2016(no set time)
(WARNING THIS DEADLINE MIGHT BE EXTENDED AT ANY GIVEN TIME)
-once I give out the codes, I'll put up one more post letting you, the ones who participated, know who was entered. Though I won't make the name of the person who won public info

This Thread will be closed by 11:59 PM on July 31, 2016

THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I dig me some Banjo-Kazooie style action. Sign me up.

ArcGale

Smash Cadet
NNID
Enderores
I'll enter, even though I never really played any Banjo-Kazooie games, looks interesting though.

ScarletShepherd24M

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ben.22
This Contest is now closed
Here's the screen cap of the people who were entered

Thanks for Joining :)
The Person who won should have recieved a conversation with the info, no responses or links to other users are allowed

Top Bottom