• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yo Texas!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I miss you guys. I was just reading through some old threads and nostalgia hit me pretty hard. I've traveled a ton for smash and met a lot of really cool people after moving away from texas. I never had as much fun with them or felt as close to them as you guys though(though they are awesome people).

I miss going to Dallas/Houston for DAYS at a time just to hang out. I miss everyone driving to Vans house just to drive another 4 hours to a tournament so we could all hang out with each other the night before. I miss Ihop(shoutout to broken tables), you guys giving my Dr Pepper(<3), silly online arguments, texas pride and just how fun you guys were :).

Was looking through the old PR thread and came across some great posts:

"Dojo said:
1. I **** the living **** out of all you. It doesn't matter who goes where because I annihilate every single one of you. Stop whining.
Yeah why are we grouped with el paso, we are litteraly the farthest possible distance away and still be in texas, basically two boundries on near opposite sides, Broly should be panelist for the RGV

heres for you visual learners

If you zoom out a lot they're right next to each other.

TL;DR I love you guys much homo.

Top Bottom