• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

yo spain is nuuuuuutttsss!!!!

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
dang this place is friggin amazing, I had this meal that i'm pretty sure is 1000 times better than life itself. And dang I thought southbeach had some amazing street performers these people are ready to jump from here to the moon, craaaazy ****.

Dont even get me started on the first class flight on the way here. Hot towel, two meals, fully reclinable chairs, leg room exceeding length of legs, steak, snacks, drinks, outlet for the laptop, and some hot blonde sitting next to me the whole ride, plus i had practically a servant named "Adriano"

plus randomly they give you free socks o_O

and most importantly.

hot.

spanish.

booty.

I really hate my dad sometimes but god **** this is awesome.

lemme tell you though awkward moment 2008: morning wood at 30,000 feet. Not helped by hot blonde chick next to me.

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
Ah, the life of the rich. I can't relate. You may hate your father sometimes, but I'm sure this expensive trip makes up for everything doesnt it? ;)

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
guy in alpharetta complaining about the life of the rich

good one
Heh, yea everyone in Alpharetta lives in mansions with butlers. If my family was rich, we wouldn't be living in GA

Wow, way to sound like a douche, in my opinion.
Yea, you're right. I guess that was pretty uncalled for, I was really happy for the guy but as I kept reading it just seemed like he was bragging to me, I really didn't mean to sound like a douche.

XIF

Smash Master
if i were trying to be arrogant, I wouldnt make such a big deal out of it.

remember, I didnt always live with my dad, my mom took care of me and my sister off of 20K a year plus child support, not exactly amazing income.

This is all still very foreign to me.

But yeah man, ****z nuts.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
i like how the first thing you mentioned was f'n food. Coincidence? I think not. :) I mean, spanish food sounds better than frickin peaches.

Serious business, though. Is spain goin crazy since they won euro cup?

By the looks of the shots they had on ESPN, i figured the place would be a countrywide party at this point.

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
if i were trying to be arrogant, I wouldnt make such a big deal out of it.

remember, I didnt always live with my dad, my mom took care of me and my sister off of 20K a year plus child support, not exactly amazing income.

This is all still very foreign to me.

But yeah man, ****z nuts.
You're right, after rereading your original post, I can tell you weren't trying to brag, you were just excited, and who wouldn't be! I meant no disrespect and I apologize, I was just pissed off at some other stuff and took it out on the closest possible outlet, even though it was uncalled for. So what are you still talking to us losers for? Go out and enjoy Spain, you lucky ******* :)

XIF

Smash Master
i like how the first thing you mentioned was f'n food. Coincidence? I think not. :) I mean, spanish food sounds better than frickin peaches.

Serious business, though. Is spain goin crazy since they won euro cup?

By the looks of the shots they had on ESPN, i figured the place would be a countrywide party at this point.

well, i dunno about the cup but barcelona is just a crazy town in general, it reminds me alot about back in Florida south beach, with a euro-twist.

as for the food, I dont think you understand how monumentally amazing it was.

EC: no worries.

S0FT

Smash Ace
This woman at my work made this delicous guatemalan (<-w.e) food. It was so good, I cant even imagine the food from spain!!!

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
I heard about a guy who went to Spain and said the food as amazing. He went to this fancy restaurant and saw some guy with a really juicy meal and he asked the waiter what it was. The waiter was telling him about how everyday there's a bullfight, and after the fight they put the bull to good use and that the guy was eating the bull testicles. He wanted to try it so he reserved it for the next day. Next day, he goes back to the restaurant and gets the testicles and he notices it's a bit smaller and he asks the waiter, "Excuse me, I don't mean to sound rude but yesterday, weren't the testicles a lot larger?" To which the waiter replies, "Oh. Well, sir, sometimes the matador wins, and sometimes the bull wins." lolz

Top Bottom