• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yo Quiero Pan!

Pinky21

Smash Rookie
Translates to I want bread!

I'm new here and would like to get my hands on the bread. I have been playing SSB, SSBM, and SSBB since the first day they came out, sadly I haven't gone out to tourneys as of "training" purposes in my solitude. Pretty soon I will try to get some videos up of my Falco. I want to main Falco because I seem to main every character except IC, G&W, PT, Pika, MK, and Peach and too much movement of different characters doesn't let me focus on a single fighter to get better at. Nice to meet you all and I hope I'm gladly welcomed here. :laugh:

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
WELCOME!

I hope you enjoy your stay in the falco forums. There are guides and vids up in the stickies for your viewing pleasure, and my good buddy PCHU is in the bsic stages fo getting a forum distinctly for the matter of bread. Go to the "Do only falco mainers get bread" thread and post your vote for a special thread special to the rules/regulations of bread as well as watch PCHU destroy some haters of falco. It's some funny stuff!

EDIT: Also, if you wanna be known as a Falco main, go to your User CP, go to edit your details, scroll down, and set your character to Falco. A Falco symbol should appear by your name, like mine. Once again, thanks for joining us!

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
welcome to falco!

Dont be afraid to post ANYTHING you need help with. That includes character match ups, combo capability, whatever! We will all be more than happy to help.

B-Mon

Smash Journeyman
Hola y bienvenidos a esto foros de Smashbros.

Lol
Yeah come get some bread. Falco is teh sex.

Kazon

Smash Cadet
'una serveza por favor'
is the only spanish phrase i know :D

but yeah, just wanted to say hello, im quite new to the forums too =)

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Hola ;].

Only phrase I know. Welcome to the Falco boards.

Bread will be served momentarily. <.<

GreatFalco

Smash Apprentice
Bienvenido, el pan está contigo.

Falco rocks, good choice pal.

By the way, is not "serveca", is "cerveza" xd, but pretty well anyway.

zamz

Smash Journeyman
I took 3 years of spanish...and...I still can't say hello!

Enjoy your stay at Falco 'n Co. =)

Top Bottom