• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yo lets have summer smashfests every Saturday!!?? Smashfest this Saturday! 7/25

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Hey Jason I have a way to record matches... My friend let me borrow his EasyCAP. Pretty much it's a usb that has a/v ports and it will show on my laptop. If we can get a way to hook up a cube to a tv and to my laptop at the same time we can get high quality recordings without experiencing the lag of playing on my laptop....

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
To get it to work we will need a a/v cable that has the colors on both sides. Also we will need a tv that has The TV out plugs. I'll see what I can do when I get there.

Jason I need your number. I need some way to contact you so I can know when to show up.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Jason I don't know when these are starting but if it is tomorrow I can't make it. Parents want to go to some hotel and go to the beach.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
This is a really good idea. The more I go to these, the more my parents will trust you guys. :)

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I'll be there during the evening. Like I said, you should come if you want to smash, but don't sweat it if you have stuff to do. :) (P.S I might be going to the Naples tournament, we'll see)

Linguini

Smash Master
well i know me,xif,dop and elliot will be there tonight, ill call up peeps to let em know.
well prob go around 7. bring cubes

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I will not be going today. My mom doesn't want me to go... Whatever I'm gonna have a smashfest at my house with some people from school.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I'm willing to go. After a long day of taking the SAT-II, a smashfest would be just what I need. =)

Linguini

Smash Master
im down to play like late afternoonish, got sat's tommorow so i dont want to be out late.
andrew, what time do you babysit till?

gringo66

Smash Journeyman
could be til 9 or 10. maybe later. ill keep you guys updated... hey its the only way im makin money lol chucke e cheese isnt workin out right now lol

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I'm rebumping this thread, just letting you guys know I'm gonna be smashing at ZP this Saturday. So if anyone wants to play me at all this week or want to wait till Saturday, let me know.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I want to smash ASAP. I could wait till saturday but if you're gonna go to ZP sometime this week I'm down. Except Thursday and Friday. Mom is going to the hospital and on Friday I'm smashing with some friends from school.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I want to smash ASAP. I could wait till saturday but if you're gonna go to ZP sometime this week I'm down. Except Thursday and Friday. Mom is going to the hospital and on Friday I'm smashing with some friends from school.
I'm down to play Wensday, I'll be there around 5ish, you can pm me your number, and I'll let you know when I'm leaving. Anyone else to welcomed to come.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
When my mom wakes up I'm gonna try to convince her to let me go. If I do go i'll probably have to leave at like 9. She needs to get home and sleep for her surgery tomorrow.

Top Bottom