• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yo lets have summer smashfests every Saturday!!?? Smashfest this Saturday! 7/25

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Ok guys, I'm thinking of holding small smashfests every Saturday evening, because Friday is completely booked for SFIV players. I know this is going to be conflicting for most players because Saturdays are usually tournament days. So...what I propose is everyone come to this if you can't make it to a tournament, had something to that day to miss the tourney but still wanted to smash, whatever the reason may be, just come to Zero Ping around 5-6ish and enjoy the game we all love to play. (Brawl is welcomed :laugh: provided you bring your own setup) This summer everyone seems to have alot of free time doing mostly nothing. :p So why not take the opportunity to get train and get better? Oh yeah, to play games is $3 bucks, but however I'll try to talk to the owners and tell him to bring it down to maybe $2; we'll see. Anyways, let me know what you guys think and we'll take it from there. :)

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Oh. Well this is just a small get-together for anybody who can make it. We can all always meet up Friday night, and besides it'd be good practice for the tournament saturday. :)

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I'd definitely come to this. Spider IM me on AIM when you figure out the date.
Also if anyone is heading up there from the miami area mind giving me a ride? I know it isn't that far but my parents probably wont take me. Anyway so if anyone is going that lives around Miami or Hialeah I can pay gas money or something.

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
im coming with derek and eli, rafael you better show.
We need to get mad friendlies at this.

what time are u guys showing up? i don't care for either game as long as i get some brawl practice in for saturday, don't even mind brushing up on mah melee
Yes.

Oh... I just read the last part of Spider_sense's post. Is everyone arriving at that time?

Linguini

Smash Master
what time are u guys showing up? i don't care for either game as long as i get some brawl practice in for saturday, don't even mind brushing up on mah melee
it's all melee, take your brawl elsewhere
brawl hate son. but your welcome to play melee with us.
raf, ill get there at that time with derek.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
o ****ttt im trying to get sam n pete n cameron to come to this too

street fighter kids got the best trees

O and last time I brought a TV n cube and the owner didnt charge me a door fee - just a tip
LOL Come and it'd be nice if someone brought a recorder so we can get some matches put on youtube. :)

BiN Breezy

Smash Cadet
I want to come, turst me. I havent played like for more than month. Like I will touch it every once in a while but mostly Sandbagging. If Tik goes then my chances of going increase by a lot . Espicially if he can give me a ride over there. Also my moms mood might determien if I can go. BTW Danny my SK is acting retarted so calling me will send you stright to Voice mail so text me and I will get it or post on the boards but, text will be better.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Yeah you just called me and after 5 seconds the line went dead. If you can get dropped off at my house I can take you. My mom is pretty pissed about taking me. She has no problem taking you though if you're at my house. As long as we don't give her any extra work. Jason I will most definitely be coming to this. I haven't played lately though. So I will probably be rusty. Not that I was any good to begin with. Oh and Arturo I download PSO on my computer. It's pretty cool playing with other people but I still prefer the four of us to play split screen.

BiN Breezy

Smash Cadet
Uhh you just singed of AIM so I don't know how I am going to contact you. Well there is no way your mom can take me from my house? It is sort of on the way.

AtmaIllumina

Smash Apprentice
Anyone here from Port Orange or Daytona Beach? I'm currently in Port Orange/Volusia County and I want to meet up with some smashers so I play. That's why I'm asking if anyone here is from Volusia County, Florida.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Jason as always I will be coming. I'm am almost always a guaranteed yes. I played really bad last week....I was really rusty. Been playing some old RPG my friend let me borrow. I will also bring a wii and a tv.

Steven sorry if my friends and I annoyed you. We're not very good.... xD
I need to learn how to play against Marth.

zidane3015

Smash Cadet
where is this at?? i need to meet me some miami peeps to play melee with yoooooo
ZeroPing address - 5450 south state road 7 and the zip code is 33174, Suite Number 11

I'l tell Andres, he will probably show up. Not too sure about me though....

Whoman

Smash Rookie
i can bring a wii/melee(hopefully no brawl) if you guys need another system. ill b down to go to this.

Top Bottom