• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yo Kirby Boards, I need some help...

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Offline? That suicide after Toon Link did was intentional, right?

First match:
Upair would have worked better at :29 instead of bair
Another dair would have killed him at :48, instead of final cutter.
Reverse the utilt after the Gonzo combo...you probably tried. I know I mess that up sometimes @_@
You're good. I wasn't too impressed at first, but you got progressively better, which is good. Especially since Black Betty came on the radio at that point. I main Kirby and then Toon Link, so I know the matchup fairly well. The TL was good, but used bombs a little too much. He kept pulling them out too close to you.

Didn't you already make a thread like this, though? You could have just bumped it with updates. Unless that was someone else.

Match2: Nice bomb catching. This made me decide it's definitely offline.
1st ko-Nice wall of pain and edgehog. Don't taunt after something that lame, though D:
2nd ko-Again, nice dair. He tried switching up his tactics by spamming retreating aerials, and you punished him well.
I loled when he dropped the bomb and push it away with dair, that made me happy :)
You totally got daired offstage :O pwned

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I probably did but I know from experience that bumping an old topic never gets any replies so I don't bothe

Also, what is the Gonzo Combo? I don't know any Kirby stuff, everything I do is self learned...

Vulcan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SaberVulcan
Reverse the utilt after the Gonzo combo...you probably tried. I know I mess that up sometimes @_@

[snip]

Didn't you already make a thread like this, though? You could have just bumped it with updates. Unless that was someone else.
I mess that up constantly, I think its my jittery hands personally :p. I either move/dash on accident or just do a normal uptilt.

And yes, he made a thread just like this, and with a just as obnoxious 'omg my e-peen is so huge' post.

Also, I knew it was sarcasm and struck back with my own.

Whee

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Thanks for the post Asdioh =) I appreciate it

Yeah it's offline lol, I don't record very many online matches...

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Oh I've known about that since like 5 days after I picked up Kirby lolz

That's not exactly complicated stuff, but reverse utilt after it isn't something I try much...I'll start using it, thanks :)

Kirby Magatsu

Smash Journeyman
Nice Kirby stinger, try to use footstool after Dair, and improve your timing on edgehog, TL can punish you after the invincible frames.

Top Bottom