• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yo eastcoast i've been up for 4 days straight so far

Allied

Smash Master
Its mad wierd like i usually play world of warcraft / myspace / facebook / smashboards all night until 3am when the Heroic Daily quest (WoW things lol) is available again but lately because of my stupid hours at work i just dont go to sleep at all now

(i dont care if you call me a nerd you go on smashboards brah :3)

I'm just so used to not sleeping at the night time lol
soooo i've been staying up but the past 4 days in a row i had stuff to do in the morning + i wanted to play more WoW (my paladin is getting mad geared son)

So now i'm on my 4th day of been awake straight and i almost crashed while driving home never doing this again

Reflections of light turn into my worst nightmare on the road its wierd

Like i thought i saw a bear LOL i bugged out so hard right now on my desktop screen randomly my eyes will switch certain parts of my desktop screen certain colors thru my perperial vision (idk how to spell it)

My imagination is basically feels like its taking control i mean this is 100% true too because Ether + Diem know i've been up every night straight LOL XD

The wierdest thing is though

I am still not tired.....

Reioumu

Smash Lord
You should really get some sleep, it's going to mess you metabolism up. Not just that, but you're prolly gonna sleep for a day the next time you go to sleep to catch up :/

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
How do you stay up for 4 days straight, I just can't see it as possible. I usually think when people say that is that they've taken a nap, but it's amazing.

Vinnie

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure after 6 days you go crazy, and 10 days = you die.

We don't need you any crazier than you actually are. Go 2 schleep, Allied.

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
wow, ive been awake for 22 hours and Im DYING right now. But Im waiting for an important call so I can't sleep :\

Congrats....I guess....

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Worst I've done was all of spring break awake. 7 days... I was never sleepy, but afterward when I had to go back to school, called in sick and slept for like a day and a half. I was ****ing miserable afterward. I don't suggest trying.

Top Bottom