• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

yellow mario aka boss

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
Not too much for me to critique there.

-use the FAir less as an approach
-Try using ledgehopped aerials some instead of just ledgedashes

and thats pretty much it as far as I've noticed. You have a pretty spiffy Mario, I'd love to play you sometime.

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
not really much to comment on, i only watched the 1st match.....very nice mario

a lot of comments start dont f-air but i think if u know ur opponent well it can b the best approach aerial for mario....so as long as u dont get too predictable i think its fine

catching the lag b4 d-air is always key which u did very well using u-tilt

it always depends on ur style of mario......i usually end up using a lot of d-airs into b-air or n-air.....i watch eggz use a lot of u-airs for combos....its ur prefence

only thing i want to tell u to b careful about is ur fireballs, a good falcon will approach u with only n-airs and cancel out the fireballs and start comboing u with n-airs......he didnt take advantage of it too much but b more careful with those

the only other thing i can think of to b picky on haha is to get him off the edge more.....and jsut edge guard him and be very gay about it......falcon is not a strong match up....especially when a falcon starts to catch onto ur style then u get comboed galore.....

hope that helped

lata

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
daang...man ur so good

i cant comment alot here,for this is how i want to play XDD
you really play like i want to!!!!

you should...aaargh i dont know... just play better!!!!! XD

Top Bottom