• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**** Yeah!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattV1

Smash Apprentice
Just got a shiney Tangela!

I'm just sittin' here EV Training my Vaporeon for defense, whatever. I'm hardly even paying attention, just hitting "A" and looking at my math book every time a fight pops up. Thankfully I looked over at this one, as I saw a dark green Tangela with sparkles around him. I honestly screamed "holy ****" and my eyes widened. This conversation followed

My roomate (who was naping): "Uhn, what the hell?"
Me: O.O
Roomate: "What's up?"
Me: "What? Dude, I was just playing this game and I got into a batt..."
Roomate: .__.
Me: "Ah... nevermind, this is a dream, continue the nap."

What's even worse was that I was low on Balls, thank God for Repeat Balls.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Ultimate facepalm
This.

I lol at this thread, cause your shiny Tangela doesn't even touch my shiny Groudon that I still have on Ruby version. 100% legit :)

Judging by your response to seeing a shiny, you freaked out even more than I did when I caught the shiny Groudon.

Get pwn'd son

/thread

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I could have sworn this was going to be a thread about Seaking...

M.K

Level 55
Tangela is only found in the Safari Zone, therefore, you couldn't have caught it with Repeat Balls.
Nor would you be training your Vaporeon in the SAFARI ZONE.

Inb4Lock

Niiro

Smash Ace
This.

I lol at this thread, cause your shiny Tangela doesn't even touch my shiny Groudon that I still have on Ruby version. 100% legit :)

Judging by your response to seeing a shiny, you freaked out even more than I did when I caught the shiny Groudon.

Get pwn'd son

/thread
don't be an ***. seriously.

MattV1

Smash Apprentice
Tangela is only found in the Safari Zone, therefore, you couldn't have caught it with Repeat Balls.
Nor would you be training your Vaporeon in the SAFARI ZONE.

Inb4Lock

South of Pallet Town says "hi."

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
There definitely is not a Shiny thread already created that you probably should've searched for, and if it existed, it definitely wouldn't be located here.

Also, a blog definitely wouldn't have been more fitting to a single thread of this manner.

Somehow I knew this was going to be a needless thread when I entered it...probably because most threads with "**** YEAH" or some variation with a censored word in it as the title usually end up like this.

South of Pallet Town says "hi."
I'm guessing he thought you were talking about fourth generation, not third.

And I assume you are talking about Fire Red/Leaf Green, not Red/Blue/Yellow, right?

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I'm guessing he thought you were talking about fourth generation, not third.

And I assume you are talking about Fire Red/Leaf Green, not Red/Blue/Yellow, right?
...if he was talking about RBY, then we would have some serious problems. Shinies weren't introduced until the GSC age (not counting the nickname coloration thing in Stadium). <.<

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
...if he was talking about RBY, then we would have some serious problems. Shinies weren't introduced until the GSC age (not counting the nickname coloration thing in Stadium). <.<
Precisely why I asked, to make sure he's not making it up for the sake of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom