• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yeah, Ayoub is definitely better than KoolAid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damix91

Smash Journeyman
because KoolAid's never been comboed before.

Topics like these just cause unnecessary arguments.

Damix91

Smash Journeyman
Yo just because MA beat UK in the revolutionary war doesn't mean that you still need to be salty about it
I don't actually know what your talking about in your post; Ayoub isnt from the UK. I just thought you were mocking Ayoub and trying to start Aggro. Arguments of which Pit is better are unnecessary in my opinion.

Ayoub

Smash Ace
Ayoub bragging in tier list thread

this clip was funny
Lol, ur so smart for taking that srsly.

Oh! I got combo'd by Mr.R, that's such a shame! That old clip from months ago (I don't even use blue Pit anymore) just made me look like a bad player.

I never said I'm better than Kool Aid. Kool Aid is good, and I'll always acknowledge him as a good player.

Anyway, you're such a failure/******. xD
Oh and:

albert. is great he has never been comboed

As amazing is Mr.R is and regardless of how much I agree with the title, please take this sort of stuff to the social :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom