• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ya i'm a online Sheik

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Mmmm... nice edgehogging there. Your sheik is pretty good but the other team had horrible DI. I'm not trying to belittle you at all, just throwing some perspective out there. I still think you have a nice sheik.

Dewp

Smash Rookie
Wisdom is Z3lda's triforce, so Sh3ik/Z3lda= Wisdom for today. L1nk is Courage for today, and Gan0ndorf is Strength. Also, T1me is replaced with St0ck, which is replaced by C0in, which is replaced by T1me. :laugh:
Anyway, very nice Sh3ik. People that read this tomorrow will think I'm ********.

Jok3r

Smash Apprentice
Sheik for me online is really bad . I am not use to it as much it's really hard. I just wish she had a better ko move =\.

rklamer

Smash Cadet
I see no point for this topic other than the TC showing off. We all know Sheik is amazing in 2v2s, especially when your teammate is a swordsman.

Top Bottom