• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xzax's amazing SSB64 Monthlies

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Yes folks, its up again my old weeklies turned into monthlies!!!!! Even tho brawl's creeping on us i hope people will still play SSB64 tournaments!!!!!

Next Date: Dec. 30th(my brithday!!! Sunday)

No this is not P2P osrry folks but thats just they way it is p2p doesnt work for me =[!

Information
Tournament day: Saturday
Time: 6:30p.m Eastern, 5:30p.m Central
Emulator: Project64k EGX

Rules
Stock: 5
Legal Stage(s): Hyrule, Dreamland, Congo, Peach Castle, Saffron.
Legal Character(s): All
Set: Best of 3
Set Finals: Best of 5

Sign ups and stuff will be at 6 PM Eastern( 5 PM centeral) and i will show everything there. Brackets will be made during sign ups well will being around 25 mins after sign up starts be there if you wish to join!

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!

Players:Xzax

onegoal...heaven

Smash Journeyman
Dec 30?...hmm...so 2 weeks from now?.....hmm hmm hmm....I gotz lots of hw to do....lots....maybe I should enter?....ahhh what the heck...sign me up xzax XD.

Zantetsu2

Smash Apprentice
Why did you make the thread so early? If you got 2 weeks for the tournament then wait about a week to post a thread because its just gonna die =\

Zantetsu2

Smash Apprentice
gay p2p people
xzax, will you stop your ****ing complaining on apparently how "Bad" p2p is. Just because your to stupid to know how to use hamachi and p2p, doesn't mean you should insult about it.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
xzax, will you stop your ****ing complaining on apparently how "Bad" p2p is. Just because your to stupid to know how to use hamachi and p2p, doesn't mean you should insult about it.
Hey okay Vex Kasrani is my cuz and he tried to work Hamaici at my house and it didnt work so STFU

Zantetsu2

Smash Apprentice
Hey okay Vex Kasrani is my cuz and he tried to work Hamaici at my house and it didnt work so STFU
Lol, Funny how he "OFT" my post then. Even if he did try getting hamachi working and it didn't work... Do what boom said "Forward your ports leik omg".

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Lol, Funny how he "OFT" my post then. Even if he did try getting hamachi working and it didn't work... Do what boom said "Forward your ports leik omg".
regardless if you can use it or not you shouldnt act liek its crap, its the closest to console we can get online..well that i know of anyways, and for us lpayers who actually play ssb64 and not DELAYssb64 console = GOOD >_>

MattNF

Smash Lord
Don't mess with him. He's really well known and popular on kaillera, remember?

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
lol touche, he MADE Mc hammer write that song...err you know ..the one where...no one can touch something...**** what was the name again??? does any one rememebr????

Barney and Friends?

Sign ups and stuff will be at 6 PM Eastern( 5 PM centeral) and i will show everything there. Brackets will be made during sign ups well will being around 25 mins after sign up starts be there if you wish to join!

Players:Xzax
Get rid of this if you want people to actually be in it, this doesnt work for free online tournaments. But do as you wish, also, it's kinda dumb when you play in your own tournaments.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
I don't see what's wrong with participating in your own tournies, I used to do it. You just need one or a few henchmen.

Though he could work on the presentation a little..

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I don't see what's wrong with participating in your own tournies, I used to do it. You just need one or a few henchmen.

Though he could work on the presentation a little..
What happens if he does random seeding, and HAPPENS to get a really easy bracket, such an easy bracket that he could make it to the semi finals or even finals. People will find it strange, and say he rigged the bracket,I dont play in my tournaments no more, it just feels really unnatural.

back on the p2p subject, I hate Nephiros, hes scared to play me in p2p, delay loving noob :p

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
What happens if he does random seeding, and HAPPENS to get a really easy bracket, such an easy bracket that he could make it to the semi finals or even finals. People will find it strange, and say he rigged the bracket,I dont play in my tournaments no more, it just feels really unnatural.

back on the p2p subject, I hate Nephiros, hes scared to play me in p2p, delay loving noob :p
LOL awesome, and about that sig...sure?

i woulnt enter my own tournys either though and for the same reason, plus the fact that if your directing a tourny i think all your effort should be put into directing it, not playing and directing ....also not saying people cant do both just an opinion

Top Bottom