• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XSpot SSBB Tournaments! - Lithonia, GA (TBA)

poppie5

Smash Rookie
[collapse=Poppie's Message]Ok so me and a friend of mind found this place out in stone mountain called Xspot gaming... Its pretty easy to get to and i have link to the website which ill post at the bottom of this post. Anyway if we can get enough people there they will start holding brawl tournies again. So you guys should definitely check it out and help us get the SSBB community a little bigger in GA. Thanks!!!

-Gawd[/collapse]

= Just putting this here for Cosmetic's sake =

XSPOT SSBB Tournaments!

Dating Schedule : TBA

Address:
7245 Rockbridge Road
Lithonia, Georgia 30058

Phone #:
(770) 469-5004

http://atlgamers.com/
http://xspotgaming.com/index.html

poppie5

Smash Rookie
i can do that for you guys... ill have the address and other info up in a few

poppie5

Smash Rookie
Ok here we go guys...

Address:
7245 Rockbridge Road
Lithonia, Georgia 30058

Phone #:
(770) 469-5004

Also here is a link to the ACTUAL website for the place and not one to their membership website sorry about that

http://xspotgaming.com/index.html

Thanks a lot folks

bigman40

Smash Master
This is the place I've mentioned that was 5 mins from my house. Food places close by are:

*Within Walking Distance*
McDonalds
Zaxby's
Lil Caesars
Pizza Hut
China King
Subway

*Driving Distance 2 - 5*
Waffle House

*Driving Distance 7 - 10*
Burger King
Taco Bell
Wendy's
Sonic
Popeyes
Ci Ci's
Applebees
Outback
Ihop

I'm pretty sure there's more places to eat, but I can't remember off the top of my head.

The place is fairly decent (smaller than USGA); about the same as the main room (with the projector) as the old Waba. TVs are plenty (about 28 TVs), and comfortable seats. I'm pretty sure if someone wanted to set something up there, the owner would be more than willing to do it as long as you give him a date.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Sounds good to me. Maybe someone from the area can get something going there so we have more tournies a month then just the USGA ones.

bigman40

Smash Master
I could try to set something up, but I'm not going to be home like I used to the previous years. I'll try talking to him (Jamaal, I might bring you with me if I have the time) so we can set something up when I'm back Thanksgiving break.

poppie5

Smash Rookie
Well if you guys set something up please send me a PM so i can make it there and ill bring some friends of mine and we can make it a party lol.. but srsly i want in so PM me thanks!

Purple

Hi guys!
I don't mind smashfests, but no tourneys until I talk to the owner; I'm right to assume that Poppie isn't the owner of XSpot so advertising tourneys would be kind of blah XD.

We'll find out if they'll allow tournaments tomorrow.

bigman40

Smash Master
Use me as your reference Jamaal. I came there when they opened up during new years eve to try to set something up then, but I never got the time to make it happen.

poppie5

Smash Rookie
lol yea im definitely NOT the owner... im just telling people about it so we can have more brawlers out here.. and it wouldnt be fun without some good competition...

loco734

Smash Rookie
NNID
Marth6789
I actually went up there with poppie to introduce the idea to him and he liked it... I'll talk to him today and Friday to see how we can set it up and see if we can get some prices banned stages the works. Lemme Know now cuz I wanna see metaknight =) favorite match up vs rob

Purple

Hi guys!
Smash tournaments are a go; however me, the owner, and the guy from ATLGamerz (the guy who hosts other tournaments), will meet up and figure out a good date for smash tournaments. (more than likely on the weekend still, just not sure sure which week)

bigman40

Smash Master
China King is just a small room Chinese food place. It's not like Emerald China where you could actually sit as a big group and eat like we used to.

loco734

Smash Rookie
NNID
Marth6789
i third that motion lol we should all meet up on saturday to discuss everything how does that sound katy my lady

Purple

Hi guys!
Sounds ballin, thanksigivng break would be really easy for me because i'll have a stable job, money saved up, and a car.

mercy

Smash Apprentice
Cool, I pass by this place all the time, I thought it was closed down though.

Since this place is 7 minutes from me, I decided to stop by today and check it out. The owner told me to call him and let him know whenever we want to hold a smashfest. Cool. A couple of potential problems though: Parking may be an issue. May. The place closes at 10pm on Saturdays (the owner might be willing to extend this), while they have alot of tvs, almost all of them are of the hd variety. I'll say this, the place while rather small is nice looking. And the best part of all is that there is a Collard Green Cafe next door.

So basically,

Smashfest Saturday November 20th

To take the place of Waba while its status is still up in the air.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Perhaps we can have a tourney on the 20th then to take the place of waba rather then a smashfest? I don't care either way but just a thought seeing as we we're planning a tourney anyways.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Well **** I won't be at a tourney on the 20th cuz i'm going to the augusta tourney.

But I hope this goes well for the people.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
XD I'm confusing is this a tourney or a smashfest? and when is it? Because I was planning on going to the augusta thing.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
From what it looks like it's a smashfest. I'm sure if there's enough interest that there will be a tourney, but i had already had plans to go to augusta tourney that I completely forgot i was going to lol

Top Bottom