• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XIF is smashing wtih sarah gao

Status
Not open for further replies.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
we rolled our paper towel rolls all the way down both sides of our hall
then put them together and made a mountain roughly 2 feet high
the flood owned it in 3 seconds flat
tong has pictures

xif get us more paper towels plz

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
we rolled our paper towel rolls all the way down both sides of our hall
then put them together and made a mountain roughly 2 feet high
the flood owned it in 3 seconds flat
tong has pictures

xif get us more paper towels plz
you already took an entire roll that one time you guys were over.

get ur *** to armstrong in the next 3 minutes if you want more.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
we used 3 rolls + an old towel cleaning up that one flood okay
caldwell is going to not have any paper towels today unless you help
for a meager 67 cents a day, you can fund room 414 so that we never again have to combat floods without paper towels
call today

eastheaven

Smash Ace
This is the paper streamed down the short hallway.
We also got the long hallway but without pics.

Beginning to collect paper...

Elliot preparing to toss the ball of paper into our room with the water everywhere.

just1111

Smash Journeyman
tong commanded me to post here....

i dont know why but i dont disobey tong

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
for marty:

Kids: aw man! i guess its boring old cereal again today!

ADMIRAL ACKBAR CEREAL!

Now with Marshmellows and imitation crab meat!

Ackbar: Your taste buds cannot repel taste of this Magnitude!!!

And now everyone's happy:

This thread is too epic.

Now we need a guest appearance from George Zimmerman.

HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER CEO AND FOUNDER OF MEN'S WEARHOUSE. I WAS JUST JUBILANTLY JOUSTING WITH MY JUMBO JUMPSTICK WHEN MY JEDI INSTINCTS HEARD A CALL. WITH THE GRACE OF A WELL-ENDOWED ANTELOPE, I JUMPED TO MY COMPUTER TO FIND MY FELLOW V4GINAL VANGUARD XIF HAD MERRILY MOLESTED AN UPPITY FEMALE. WE NEED MORE MAN-MUSCLING OF THIS CALIBER, FOR SOME *****-WOMEN HAVE BRASHLY LEFT THEIR PLACE AT THE KITCHEN AND BELIEVE THEM TO BE OUR EQUALS. MY PREHENSILE PELVIC PALADIN WILL PROTECT THE NATURAL ORDER BY PUTTING PRUDENT PRISSIES IN THEIR PLACE AND ITSELF IN A PLACE AT THE SAME TIME. I GUARANTEE IT.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise

HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER CEO AND FOUNDER OF MEN'S WEARHOUSE. I WAS JUST JUBILANTLY JOUSTING WITH MY JUMBO JUMPSTICK WHEN MY JEDI INSTINCTS HEARD A CALL. WITH THE GRACE OF A WELL-ENDOWED ANTELOPE, I JUMPED TO MY COMPUTER TO FIND MY FELLOW V4GINAL VANGUARD XIF HAD MERRILY MOLESTED AN UPPITY FEMALE. WE NEED MORE MAN-MUSCLING OF THIS CALIBER, FOR SOME *****-WOMEN HAVE BRASHLY LEFT THEIR PLACE AT THE KITCHEN AND BELIEVE THEM TO BE OUR EQUALS. MY PREHENSILE PELVIC PALADIN WILL PROTECT THE NATURAL ORDER BY PUTTING PRUDENT PRISSIES IN THEIR PLACE AND ITSELF IN A PLACE AT THE SAME TIME. I GUARANTEE IT.
That made my night. It's Queso right? I love the laudible legacy left by your use of unusual antics.

<3 George Zimmer.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Red is Sleepy (9:10:37 PM): >.> Jiano, sir
Sun Jiano (9:10:46 PM): yea?
Red is Sleepy (9:10:58 PM): This is SleepyK from atlantic south
Red is Sleepy (9:11:01 PM): we have a spam thread
Red is Sleepy (9:11:03 PM): that is dying.
Sun Jiano (9:11:13 PM): >>
Red is Sleepy (9:11:17 PM): <.<
Red is Sleepy (9:11:20 PM): i request back up
Red is Sleepy (9:11:54 PM): Are you up to the challenge?
Sun Jiano (9:18:37 PM): im too lazy to spam
Red is Sleepy (9:18:42 PM): ;-;
Red is Sleepy (9:19:10 PM): what the midwest

The Midwest has failed us, but they succeeded in being the midwest, in some convoluted way.

ICE BLOCK

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
Jeff poured his soul out to me today:

"I lost my virginity at the age of 14, but during my first sexual encounter with a chick, I didn't reach a climax. After that, I didn't have sex again...and it keeps being like that to this day. Now why didn't I get laid during high school? Well, first off, I lost my virginity in Cuba. When I came back to the United States and entered the jungle known as Goleman, I was aware of the laws prohibiting underage sex. With that in mind, I was too much of a ***** to break those laws, though many people my age did otherwise...and most likely got away with it. It's something that I have come to regret, because the fact that I haven't gotten laid in a long time faces its ugly head at me everywhere I go, especially FIU and Downtown. This university has so much hot chicks that I could have a chance with, including the girls in the dorms. I'm sure some dirrty stuff goes on inside of those dorms, and I want to be part of that. I want those girls to say my name...I want anything that would make me and my sex partner(s) happy.

Not only do I want to get laid, but I want a girlfriend. I know for sure that I AM a nice guy, thought there are some people that piss me off. I don't like being pissed off. I like being nice. I may not have the looks, but I have the personality to redeem myself. Still, that doesn't satisfy many girls nowadays. I know that I'm not destined to be single for life, but it sounds like it."

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
i was j/k you guys
jeff and smash boards i apologize - that story isn't true

jeff's still a virgin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom