• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xerom's Repository of Miscellaneous Modifications - *Notice*

UltimateHylian

Smash Cadet
NNID
Yorch2296
3DS FC
1650-2285-2395
What's the base stage for your Mario Bros. X? I'd like to port it over another stage that's not Mario Bros.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
What's the base stage for your Mario Bros. X? I'd like to port it over another stage that's not Mario Bros.
Battlefield. Most of my stages go over it by default. If you're usually unsure, you can open the stage in brawlbox and look for one of these two items.

Edit: Why the **** is my stage deleted from the vault.

Last edited:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Nah, not mario bros. The Fabricated World stage I uploaded last night was removed.

As I've just learned, this was the result of BV moving hosts during the time I put it up.

UltimateHylian

Smash Cadet
NNID
Yorch2296
3DS FC
1650-2285-2395
Battlefield. Most of my stages go over it by default. If you're usually unsure, you can open the stage in brawlbox and look for one of these two items.

Edit: Why the **** is my stage deleted from the vault.
Ohhh, I never thought of checking those. Thanks a lot for the advice! I love your stages :)

jackal27

Smash Journeyman

Until my motivation dies entirely, I'll still create stages for my own amusement, if anything. Even with P:M being RIP.
Also the OP is currently undergoing renovations, so you'll notice the "stages" spoiler is currently missing. Will be back up eventually.

Fourside and the update to Halberd should be up by later today as well. Fourside actually being complete for some time now.

Aaaaand here's another quick rundown of stages I'm supposedly working on / want to work on in no particular order.

- Corneria X
- Dyna Blade Boss Battle neutral
- The Portal (NGR)
- Onett X
- Other possible RPG-Maker horror game stage
- Norfair thingie
- MGQ stage perhaps

Sure
Awww yes! So glad you're still working on stages! I have pretty much all of yours in my build and will continue to include and play them as long as you're making them. Is the Dyna Blade stage based on this one? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209447

I've always thought it was gorgeous and wished it was a multiplayer stage with an animated Dynablade included.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Awww yes! So glad you're still working on stages! I have pretty much all of yours in my build and will continue to include and play them as long as you're making them. Is the Dyna Blade stage based on this one? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209447

I've always thought it was gorgeous and wished it was a multiplayer stage with an animated Dynablade included.
Yeah that's the one. I'm trying to incorporate a unique gimmick possibly involving the falling blocks from green greens.

Last edited:

Rai-Zikudo

Smash Rookie
Say, did you ever get Halberd X to leave the hangar? I presume it's way too much work. But I was looking forward to it kinda.

EDIT: Nvm, saw there was an update coming... Can you make something Shadow the Hedgehog related?
No seriously.

Last edited:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Say, did you ever get Halberd X to leave the hangar? I presume it's way too much work. But I was looking forward to it kinda.
Yea the download for halberd has been updated with the airborne version as of a few days ago.

If I do something StH related, it'd have to go at the end of my backlog. There's a lot more that needs to be done first.

Rai-Zikudo

Smash Rookie
Sorry for asking so many questions.
One thing I've always wanted to see though is Corneria from Starfox Assault.
In the middle of this video, you fly on the Wolfen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gywhf5wNsY&app=desktop
Can you just take the rigging or animation from that and put the omega corneria stage in the place of the Wolfen?
I presume there hasn't been a ripped model of the city yet though.

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Yo dawg, could you clarify the base stages for the files in Saffron X? I'm having trouble porting either of them to New Pork.
Fourside?

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Yo dawg, could you clarify the base stages for the files in Saffron X? I'm having trouble porting either of them to New Pork.
Fourside?
It uses a battlefield .rel, going by the original P:M saffron at least; I know I didn't make any changes to that.

Okokok I'll get on to releasing fourside. Just been revamping old stages and making new ones that I put releasing it on hold. Sorry.

FalconRPG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
F4LC0NPUNCH111
3DS FC
4141-2695-8953
Switch FC
SW-0822-1850-3326
Xermo Xermo I've got lighting issues with Mario Circuit X, the platforms get darker or lighter from the costumes I use.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Strange, that's the second time someone's mentioned odd lighting issues. I've never had any myself, so I'll probably just remake the stage over again and see if that fixes it.

Obskore

Smash Ace
excuse me, i tried to add Halberd X as an alt for Halberd (battlefield over halberd rel and all), but the game crashes when trying to load it.

i used the ASL Tool to make it load with the L button and i have the proper files:
STGHALBERD_Z.pac
ST_HALBERD_Z.rel (Battlefield base over Halberd)

i have this same issue with other stages, for some reason the game doesn't like a specific stage alt (for example, i added 2 alts to Luigi's Mansion, but the game crashes when i try to load the "Z button" alt, the L button alt loads fine)

FalconRPG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
F4LC0NPUNCH111
3DS FC
4141-2695-8953
Switch FC
SW-0822-1850-3326
excuse me, i tried to add Halberd X as an alt for Halberd (battlefield over halberd rel and all), but the game crashes when trying to load it.

i used the ASL Tool to make it load with the L button and i have the proper files:
STGHALBERD_Z.pac
ST_HALBERD_Z.rel (Battlefield base over Halberd)

i have this same issue with other stages, for some reason the game doesn't like a specific stage alt (for example, i added 2 alts to Luigi's Mansion, but the game crashes when i try to load the "Z button" alt, the L button alt loads fine)
Click "Stages" to switch to "Modules" on the ASL Tool to have the stages and modules working. That happened to me first time.

Last edited:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Yeah you have to set ASL to load the alternate .rels with your button presses as well.

Since I'm in here, I might as well inform everyone that my hard drive died a few months ago, hence the crippling inactivity. Any WIPs were also lost.
I wanted to drop a surprise when I managed to get a new computer, but oh well. So just look forward to me randomly reviving my thread sometime in the future.

Obskore

Smash Ace
Yeah you have to set ASL to load the alternate .rels with your button presses as well.

Since I'm in here, I might as well inform everyone that my hard drive died a few months ago, hence the crippling inactivity. Any WIPs were also lost.
I wanted to drop a surprise when I managed to get a new computer, but oh well. So just look forward to me randomly reviving my thread sometime in the future.
this is the third or fourth thread in which i encounter the OP suffering a Hard Drive crash, i always say, gotta have regular backups from now on.
also, you should download everything you managed to upload before the crash

aaaand

Click "Stages" to switch to "Modules" on the ASL Tool to have the stages and modules working. That happened to me first time.
thanks, will do

TurretGunZ

Smash Rookie
Don't know how long its been but since you made that Melee + Brawl FD stage, I absolutely love how it looks but would you ever be interested in changing the background so it has Smash WiiU's FD background? The best of all 3 worlds.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Don't know how long its been but since you made that Melee + Brawl FD stage, I absolutely love how it looks but would you ever be interested in changing the background so it has Smash WiiU's FD background? The best of all 3 worlds.
Background swaps are piss-easy, dude. I suggest you peruse a guide or two.

Top Bottom