• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xero *fox* VS Ppa0 *falco*

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I only watched the 2nd match cause i don't have much time. He doesn't look that unorthodox. What he should note most: don't run off the edge trying to shine spike. just get the edge, if falco comes too close, shine w/ invincibility, else bair. 2nd: shine>fire isn't a true invincibility stall and could have stollen an easy kill. 3rd: i didn't see any uthrow>usmash combos. use them.
That is all.

kenny10

Smash Journeyman
In the first match, Fox could have used his lasers more. Also, I didn't see very many grabs. When the Fox player did grab, which was about twice I think, he did uthrow but didn't follow it up with anything. Other than that, Fox just needs to play faster and edgeguard better.

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
it is tough to say how good your falco is b/c this fox was not fighting in an optimal manner match 1 looked like it was in slow motion. the fox just kind of loafed around doing ftilts, trying to shield grab and occasionally went for a shine. i think the fox needs to play faster, go for more jc'ed grabs, and of course there's the nair to shine. the fox also needs to edgeguard better; when falco leaves the stage he shouldn't come back on all that often.

i think you should use shl more. this fox was so passive that you didn't need to shl, but you should make it a habit. also, there were a couple of times where you landed the shine, but didn't follow it up w/anything.

LaserBust

Smash Journeyman
Yur Falco is pretty good, you shoula SHL spammed as tar said mostly cuz the fox waz so lazy!
The fox definatly needs to up his speed. He also needs more mindgames, it was allways soooooo obvious when he was attacking cuz he'd just wait a second.. then daash straight at u. Instead he should try dash dancing and empty short hops. Fox did way too many dash grabs, instead mayb try shfflin dairs into grabs, or blah blah, better than just doing em out of random.. Also when he did grab he never did anything decent with it, at 118% he grabbed u .. threw u up, jumped up.. than Naird? Also he didnt try to CG u at all, but not many do so..wth.um, hope that helps.

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
kk thx alot guys, and lol yeahz i main luigi soooo... its kinda different cuz all u need with luigi is wavedashing and.... thats it XD, but with falco there are so many cool tricksies and its a bit fast for me so its hard for me to do grabs and spam laser, cuz i just try to focus on being fast i guess...

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
oO im still debating if i should come back or not but yes i did these are few weeks old i was just postin em for fun

SCOTU

Smash Hero
this makes me want to walk around ftilting and charging usmashes. he makes them look so good. work on waveshining, maybe thunders comboing.

Top Bottom