• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xbox Legends ClimaX: The Xbox Series X/S's 'Ultimate' Smash (Final Base/1st DLC Newcomer)

Should we include 4th Party Content

• Total voters

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Results (Top 2 added as roster newcomers)

1 Dragonborn 10
2 Corvo 5

3 Encave 1
4 Commander Keen 1

Job 74 - 2 new series have been added so lets nominate our new stages for Elder Scrolls and Dishonored.

My nominees will be added later.

darkvortex

Smash Champion
Dragonsreach.png

Dragonsreach
Takes place in front of the building in the fort in he middle. You can throw fighters into the water. A Dragon will come by and land on top of the building, destroying part of the stage .

Coldridge_Prison_front.jpg

Coldridge Prison
Where the first game starts. Takes place inside the prison with cells that open so you can throw your opponents into them to trap them.

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord
Distillery_distillery_1.jpg

Dunwell Whiskey Distillery
I don't know if this might be not allowed but we added stuff from Conker so I don't see why not. sled place inside. Players fought in old boxes and there are platforms you can use to reach higher. There are whiskey barrels when explode when shot or thrown and will interact with fire based attacks or gunfire.

ThroatOfTheWorld.jpg

Throat of the World
Feels obvious. Takes place on top and is kinda like the ice climbers stage from Brawl but way bigger. Turns like spiral mountain. An Ice Trolls may appear to act as a hazard. Paarthurnax lands and she's his wings to send fighters flying.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Solstheim (Elder Scrolls)

An island in DLC for Skyrim with connections to a popular older entry Morrowind. Stage will be similar to Town & City moving back & forth between a snowy & grassy area with a consistent layout floating above.

Dunwall

The city Dishonored takes place in. A Delfino like stage with drop off points including the Flooded, Estate, Old Port, & Distillery districts.

Time to vote
Nominees are below.

Elder Scrolls
Dragonsreach (darkvortex)
Throat of the World (TORNADO BUS DRIVER)
Hall of Valor (Northsouthmap)
Solstheim (nirvanafan)

Dishonored
Coldridge Prison (darkvortex)
Dunwall Whiskey Distillery (TORNADO BUS DRIVER)
The Void (Northsouthmap)
Dunwall (nirvanafan)

Vote for your Top 2 in each category, self votes in 2nd, most votes overall for each will be added.

1 Dragonsreach
2 Hall of Valor

1 Distillery
2 Dunwall

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Voting for our stages will remain open but will start our next job for our other new series topic.

Job 75 - Nominate an assist for both Elder Scrolls & Dishonored.

My nominees will once again be added later.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
My Assist Nominees

Alduin (Skyrim)

The main dragon/antagonist of the game, will launch an attack from the background of the stage.

Lady Boyle (Dishonored)

Will give a random status effect based on which of the 3 sisters randomly appears.

Will give one more day for current jobs, otherwise my nominees & votes will be used for Elder Scrolls & Dishonored content.

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord
1 Dragonsreach
2 Hall of Valor

1 Distillery
2 Dunwall

Dagoth Ur
Slams down on the stage, creating a fire effect around him.

Emily Kaldwin
Dashes around the stage with her sword, attacking.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Stage Voting Results (Most Votes Added)

Elder Scrolls
1 Dragonsreach 4
2 Hall of Valor 2
HM Throat of the World
HM Solstheim

Dishonored
1 Distillery 4
2 Dunwall 2
HM Coldridge Prison
HM Void

Assist Voting - can self vote, vote for your favorite, most votes overall will be added.

I will vote for TORNADO BUS DRIVER's nominees quoted below. The other choices (my nominees) will be quoted below that.

Dagoth Ur
Slams down on the stage, creating a fire effect around him.

Emily Kaldwin
Dashes around the stage with her sword, attacking.
Alduin (Skyrim)

The main dragon/antagonist of the game, will launch an attack from the background of the stage.

Lady Boyle (Dishonored)

Will give a random status effect based on which of the 3 sisters randomly appears.
Job 76 - Nominate an echo fighter for anyone on our roster.

My nominee will be added later.

Plus the below returning fighters & newcomers for ClimaX so far
  • Atriox
  • Senua
  • Kait Diaz
  • Dragonborn / Dovahkiin
  • Corvo
  • Brutus
  • Cooper
  • Vince
  • Sparrow
  • Glados
  • Ayane

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord
Skyrim Assist - Dagoth Ur
Dishonored Assist - Lady Boyle

DarkLordMechSuit (1).png

Dark Lord
Probably needs some work to make work as an echo but I figure his sword moves could be kept. His gun moves are moved to his back and he keeps the punching moves.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Assist Voting Results (Most Votes Added)

Dishonored
1 Lady Boyle 2
2 Emily Kaldwin 1

Elder Scrolls
1 Dagoth Ur 2
2 Alduin 1

Echo/Clone Voting
Nominees
View attachment 390674
Dark Lord
Probably needs some work to make work as an echo but I figure his sword moves could be kept. His gun moves are moved to his back and he keeps the punching moves.
View attachment 390728
Alex

Would have moves that aren't in Steve's kit.

Mugman (Cuphead)

There is enough gameplay and personality difference to make him an echo instead of an costume.
Job 76: Max (Bomberman)

i just think that Max can works as Bomberman's echo
My Nominee
Bandage Girl

Thought about Emily Kaldwin since she just missed out on an assist role & would probably work well but thought we could use more XBLA presence on the roster.
Vote for your Top 3, self votes not in 1st, top 3 overall will be added.

1 Dark Lord
2 Mugman
3 Bandage Girl

Job 77 - Konami got an extra rep when they returned in Ultimate so lets give Valve a similar treatment in our game, nominate a 2nd Valve rep for our roster (Glados is the 1st).

Last edited:

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Assist Voting Results (Most Votes Added)

Dishonored
1 Lady Boyle 2
2 Emily Kaldwin 1

Elder Scrolls
1 Dagoth Ur 2
2 Alduin 1

Echo/Clone Voting
Nominees

Vote for your Top 3, self votes not in 1st, top 3 overall will be added.

1 Dark Lord
2 Mugman
3 Bandage Girl

Job 77 - Konami got an extra rep when they returned so lets give Valve a similar treatment, nominate a 2nd Valve rep for our roster (Glados is the 1st).

Extra rep what extra rep? All we have is Bomberman

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
  1. Alex
  2. Dark Lord
  3. Mugman
As for the Valve rep, as much as I'd like to submit Soldier, I think we already have a decent variety of TF2 classes. Hence...

Character Name: Alyx Vance
Character Origin: Half-Life 2
(2004)

I think the importance and reception of the Half-Life series - and its connections to the Portal series - give a rep from the franchise a good standing, and while Gordon Freeman is probably the obvious choice, I think Alyx would be a lot of fun too. Alyx would probably fight using a lot of the more unusual tech from the Half-Life series, most prominently the Gravity Gun she gives to Gordon, but maybe also the Gravity Gloves from Half-Life: Alyx or her robotic companion, Dog. Plus, I think in a similar vein to our inclusion of GLaDOS over Chell, she'd bring a little more personality than Freeman would.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Clone/Echo Results (Top 3 overall have joined roster)
1 Alex 13
2 Dark Lord 9
3 Mugman 7

4 Bandage Girl 5
5 Max 2

Since we had alot of Half Life & TF nominees lets add one of each.

TF nominees
Second Valve Rep: The Scout(Team Fortress 2)
Job 77: Heavy (Team Fortress 2)

View attachment 390757

Spy (Team Fortress 2)
Would be the Snake of our universe.
Half Life Nominees
Valve: Freeman
Valve Submission: Black Mesa Scientist
As for the Valve rep, as much as I'd like to submit Soldier, I think we already have a decent variety of TF2 classes. Hence...

Character Name: Alyx Vance
Character Origin: Half-Life 2
(2004)

I think the importance and reception of the Half-Life series - and its connections to the Portal series - give a rep from the franchise a good standing, and while Gordon Freeman is probably the obvious choice, I think Alyx would be a lot of fun too. Alyx would probably fight using a lot of the more unusual tech from the Half-Life series, most prominently the Gravity Gun she gives to Gordon, but maybe also the Gravity Gloves from Half-Life: Alyx or her robotic companion, Dog. Plus, I think in a similar vein to our inclusion of GLaDOS over Chell, she'd bring a little more personality than Freeman would.
My nominee
G-Man

The main antagonist of Half-Life, since we went that direction with Portal think it could be interesting to do that here too. Admittedly not familiar with games so not sure how well it would work.
Vote for you top 3 in each, self votes in 2nd, most overall for each will be added.

TF
1 Heavy
2 Spy
3 Scout

Half Life
1 Alyx
2 G-Man
3 Gordon Freeman

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Voting Results (Most Votes Added)

Half Life
1 Gordon 14
2 Alyx 14
3 G Man 8
4 Black Mesa Scientist HM

NOTE - Removing my votes gives Gordon the tiebreaker.

TF
1 Heavy 15
2 Spy 11
3 Scout 10

Job 78 - Submit a stage from Half Life & Team Fortress, you can submit up to 2 stages total.

My nominees will be submitted later.

BONUS - Medic is returning so we dont need a TF assist, as for Half Life should we still have a full job or give the assist role to Alyx who was so close to making the roster.

http://strawpoll.com/ajnE1zawknW

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Presuming we're only to submit one or the other, I'll go with...

Stage Name: City 17
Stage Origin: Half-Life 2 (2004)

A stage taking place on the rooftops and vistas of City 17, overlooking the Citadel that dominates the skyline. I'd take most of the visual design elements from Half-Life: Alyx here, and as such, the Citadel is still under construction following the Combine's invasion of Earth in the Seven Hour War. In terms of gimmicks, I'd err on the side of not really including any, though being able to see Combine soldiers on the streets below would be quite fun.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Presuming we're only to submit one or the other, I'll go with...

Stage Name: City 17
Stage Origin: Half-Life 2 (2004)

A stage taking place on the rooftops and vistas of City 17, overlooking the Citadel that dominates the skyline. I'd take most of the visual design elements from Half-Life: Alyx here, and as such, the Citadel is still under construction following the Combine's invasion of Earth in the Seven Hour War. In terms of gimmicks, I'd err on the side of not really including any, though being able to see Combine soldiers on the streets below would be quite fun.
Both can be submitted, sorry that wasnt clear

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Both can be submitted, sorry that wasnt clear
Oh! Sorry for misconstruing that. In which case;

Stage Name: Dustbowl
Stage Origin: Team Fortress 2 (2007)

While a lot of people would beeline for 2Fort's inclusion, I think Dustbowl would be just as interesting - if not more. It's a remake of the map of the same name from the original Team Fortress, and it's used as a tutorial map to introduce one of the gameplay types of the game - specifically, Control Point. Interestingly, it's also quite possible that Dustbowl has some association with the Heavy specifically, given the Heavy was paired with Dustbowl as a playable fort in Worms: Reloaded. Oh, and to be honest, I don't think we'd really get another stage quite like this otherwise.

Top Bottom