• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xbox Legends ClimaX: The Xbox Series X/S's 'Ultimate' Smash (Nominating 3rd Party Characters & Future Poll)

Should we include 4th Party Content

• Total voters

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Results (most votes added)

Fallout Stage
1 Vault 5
2 Wasteland HM

Fallout Assist
1 Encave Soldier 4
2 Deathclaw 1

Spyro Assist
1 Hunter 3
2 Moneybags 2
3 Thief HM

Spyro Stage
1 Avalar 4
2 Lofty Castle 1

Job 89 - Nominate a 1st party fighter for Fighter Pass 2. We are caught up to modern day so Activision & any new game count.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Will nominate an obvious 1st party choice imo.

Chai (Hi Fi Rush)

Still waiting/hoping for more nominees.

Thought id layout the plans to the end of this fighter pass & thread.

2 1st Party Fighters
3 3rd Party Fighters
Final Fighter (Open Ended)
All of course with Stages & Assist

Know we generally voted against 4th party fighters but thought id open that discussion up for a final time. Know another thread (Battle of Ages) did something similar & thought it could be a fun way to have a refreshing conclusion of this thread. Have even seen in Smash speculation people more generally ok with the idea of simultaneously opening & closing the door on 4th party stuff so thought it could be a very different conversation than it was when we were discussing it during the 1st game.

Last edited:

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord
diablo_4_lillith_red_graphic.jpg

Liltih (Diablo)
Not sure where Activision falls now but I figured I'd go for this. Diablo 3 is huge in 2023 so I figure this would be a good tie in character. She would have a moveset making use of blood magic.

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion

Tracer (Overwatch)
The game got a sequel recently, so she would be added to promote it. It's surprising that she wasn't our first rep for this series.
She would be a fast character with guns and the ability to rewind time.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Will add a poll for the 4th party discussion
http://strawpoll.com/6QnMQOp4one

Time to vote

Nominees
Will nominate an obvious 1st party choice imo.

Chai (Hi Fi Rush)

Still waiting/hoping for more nominees.
View attachment 392954
Liltih (Diablo)
Not sure where Activision falls now but I figured I'd go for this. Diablo 3 is huge in 2023 so I figure this would be a good tie in character. She would have a moveset making use of blood magic.

Tracer (Overwatch)
The game got a sequel recently, so she would be added to promote it. It's surprising that she wasn't our first rep for this series.
She would be a fast character with guns and the ability to rewind time.
Vote for your top 2, self votes in 2nd, top 2 overall will be added.

1 Lilith
2 Chai

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Results (Top 2 Added)

1 Chai 9
2 Lilith 4

3 Tracer 2

Job 90 - Nominate stages for Hi Fi Rush & Diablo (can have 2 nominees total)

Job 91 - Nominate assists for Hi Fi Rush & Diablo (can have 2 nominees total)

Will submit my nominees later.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Will give 1 more day for nominees, otherwise the below will be used.

Diablo Stage - Liliths Altar

Never played series. Looked up locations from the latest game & this was the 1st result & seemed fitting considering our fighter choice.

Hi Fi Rush Stage - Vandelay R&D

Was probably my favorite location from the game, not much else to say.

Diablo Assist - Elias

A character with a connection to Lilith who i thought had a cool design.

Hi Fi Rush Assist - Korsica

Wasnt sure if i wanted to go with a boss or an ally to Chai, Korsica give us a perfect solution to that decision

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
If anyone wants to submit something to compete against my ideas feel free to but time to move to our next job.

Job 92 - Nominate a 3rd party character. We will add 3 total. Reminder that we are caught up to current time so no more restrictions on that.

My nominee will be Chillet (Palworld)

Would have to be one of our later additions but game was huge (& still pretty big) on top of being on gamepass & only on Xbox for consoles. Hard to pick one but Chillet seems pretty popular & you dont have alot of ice based fighters.

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Champion
640px-Karlach.png

Karlach (Balders Gate 3)
Was unsure if this would count since its kind of based on DND. I considered Shadowheart or Astarion but this felt like one of the most fun options. We don't have a true axe user yet. She would have a berserker playstyle. She's one of the most popular companions in the game.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
I will allow 1 extra nominee per user (2 total), as stated previously looking to fill all 3 3rd party spots with this job.

My extra nominee will be.

Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat)

Thought about a BR rep but honestly thought this idea would stand out on our roster more. Mentioned before i thought it would be cool if we added the major fighting ip Smash missed plus MK 11 has been on GamePass for awhile.

EDIT - like others have mentioned on the site there seems to be a general fatigue of creates threads right now. We are so close & im up for finishing it up properly now. Am starting to question though if we better off taking an indefinite hiatus rather than limping across the finish line. Will add a poll to guage how everyone feels.

https://strawpoll.com/PKgle3x8JZp

Last edited:

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
I will allow 1 extra nominee per user (2 total), as stated previously looking to fill all 3 3rd party spots with this job.

My extra nominee will be.

Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat)

Thought about a BR rep but honestly thought this idea would stand out on our roster more. Mentioned before i thought it would be cool if we added the major fighting ip Smash missed plus MK 11 has been on GamePass for awhile.

EDIT - like others have mentioned on the site there seems to be a general fatigue of creates threads right now. We are so close & im up for finishing it up properly now. Am starting to question though if we better off taking an indefinite hiatus rather than limping across the finish line. Will add a poll to guage how everyone feels.

https://strawpoll.com/PKgle3x8JZp
What does BR mean?

Top Bottom