• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"X"citing, isn't it?: New Music in Brawl Leaves Brawlers Guessing

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
But about the title...... um.... it doesnt have me guessing, all i know is sakurai said that SOME GAMES WILL BE MENTIONED BUT NOT BUT IN AS CHARS OR STAGES.
I was referring to those who made theories about what characters will be in as a result of the music that was being introduced.

Sieged Eagle

Smash Cadet
In a small, unobstrusive office hidden beneath Len
This song's great! As much as today's updates were fillers, this song saved it. It's pretty catchy, and somehow reminds me of a Kirby boss battle. To be more especific, the final boss battle. This song will make a perfect match with the Final Destination stage for sure.

Also, this isn't the first time Sakurai puts obscure game themes on an SSB game. Melee had the themes from Mach Rider and Balloon Fight, along with some others I can't recall.

By the way, does anyone know where I can find the original song? As I went to look for it on Vgmusic this morning to have an idea of how the whole song sounds like, but it wasn't there so...

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
Also, this isn't the first time Sakurai puts obscure game themes on an SSB game. Melee had the themes from Mach Rider and Balloon Fight, along with some others I can't recall.
but that was exactaly what i was saying!

*facepalm* :urg:

oh and your sig makes me laugh alot:chuckle:

NINTENDO 6444444444444444444!!!!

Kazydai

Smash Apprentice
At first I thought this song was gonna suck...boy was I wrong!!! This song was freakin' awesome!!!!

I can't wait until the soundtrack for Brawl comes out. Talk about Nintendo's Greatest Hit's!!!!!!!

I want brawlsh*drools*so bad!!!!!

PNaleek

Smash Journeyman
At first I thought this song was gonna suck...boy was I wrong!!! This song was freakin' awesome!!!!

I can't wait until the soundtrack for Brawl comes out. Talk about Nintendo's Greatest Hit's!!!!!!!

I want brawlsh*drools*so bad!!!!!
Yeah it was alright...

Dreamking

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DreamWanderer92
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
Switch FC
6827-7951-1977
I too thought it had to do something with Mega Man X. In the event that Mega Man isn't able to make an appearance in Brawl, looks like I've found the perfect music to go with what will be an attempt to build a Mega Man stage.

Blue X

Smash Cadet
I thought it sounded really similar to Mega Man music, but I really like how it sounds. I wonder what stage/stages you can play it on.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I just finally got to listening to this song entirely. When I was updated, I briefly listened to it. I must say, it is easily turning into one of my favorites. I am guessing it may be heard in SE or something. It also fits a F-Zero theme.

Hey..."Tunnel Scene". Maybe we might see the Captain driving his F-Zero is a high speed race against....Wolf or Ridley haha?

Top Bottom