• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWYP 6 -- Exercise Your Mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Man, I just love getting infractions for absolutely ridiculous reasons.

So apparently, in one of my last posts, I was both flaming you guys in the minor degree AND censor dodging, in a topic that says:

Matt said:
* Profanity is allowed! If you don't know how to censor dodge, pm one of the judges and he'll explain it to you.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Profanity is allowed in the entries, you idjit. That is profanity used for artistic purposes. You're using profanity for whining purposes.

D

Deleted member

Forgive me for assuming that you were old enough to read such foul language in the writer's thread

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Delorted, why are you being so difficult?

I'm not done reading the stories at all, xmas stuff. But I'll do a good job and they'll get done. Just approach this like all the other contests, and forget about it for a bit. ;)

Blackadder

Smash Master
*cries*

the wait is killer
Not if you're too cool to enter.
Then the wait is great fun, what with watching all the people that entered squirm and squiggle about, crying over the long waiting period, eventually delving into a deep insanity, killing thier own children, and thier children, and eating a cat's skin off its bones, then go running around town in the nude screaming "With this hand, I shall bring peace to the Elven kind!"

But you'll only notice if you're too cool to enter.
Also, change your avatar back to Peach plz. Pokimans do not suite. :(

Matt

Banned via Administration
The results should be posted tonight (on time!) if Tom and Virgilijus get their scores and comments to me sometime this century RAGH I HATE SCAV!! >=(

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I have one left (WOBBLESESES'!) and should have mine sent to Matt in the next few hours...just before midnight by the very latest.

I LOVE SCAV! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom